Chapter Two: The Meeting

The whole place was covered with blue strings. Some people stood behind him, killing anyone in their way. He was looking at someone, but he couldn't see their face. They looked ready to fight, and they kept saying over and over "We are." After 20 minutes of saying the phrase, the person jumped at him.
~~~~~~~~~
Error woke up with a start.

It was a dream. It wasn't real.

Who was that person? Why was he in his dream? Error has never seen that person before.

Error looked at the time. 9:06am. He still had time before his first meeting. Error realized that he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday, not even taking his black sweater off. He sighed. 'Guess I'll go to the Anti-Void for a bit,' Error said in his mind. He opened a portal and went into the blank place he called home. He looked up at all of the souls he had got with his strings. He even looked at the doll he made of himself.

The portal closed behind him. Error knew he had some time to spare, so he started knitting. Error loved to knit, it was one of his favourite things to do. But sometimes when he knits, he loses track of time.

After what felt like five minutes of knitting, Error checked the time on his watch. Heh, he slept with that on too. 9:58am. Shoot! He was going to be late! Error placed the scarf he was knitting aside and went back to his room. 9:59am.

-=Error's POV=-
It's 9:59am, I stayed in the Anti-Void for way too long. I was glitching a little more than usual over the fact that I was going to be late. I looked at the paper from the other day, figuring out where to meet. The living room. Great, I don't even know where that is. I went out of my room anyway, wondering if I could hear voices for where I'm supposed to go. I did in fact hear voices coming from a hallway. My room was on the second level, so I made my way down the stairs.

"-axe is extra sharp today!," I heard someone say. They seemed to be talking to someone else. They had a pretty deep voice, different from all of the other Sanses I've heard before.
"I know, I sharpened it last night. I hope the boss doesn't mind that I used his station," Someone else responded. Their voice sounded more scary, intimidating almost.
"Oh trust me, he will. Killer used it before and almost got his skull ripped off," Someone closest to where I was hiding said and then laughed. They sounded like they had two voices attached to one.
"Hey that wasn't funny!," Someone, which I could only assume was Killer, said.

I decided that I wanted to reveal myself. I stepped closer to them, and I immediately got an axe thrown at me.
"WoAh, cHiLl oUt," I said and dodged the attack pretty easily.
"Nice dodge. Now tell me, who are you?," The guy who had thrown the axe asked. He had one red eye and his skull looked broken.
"ThAt'S nOnE oF yOuR bUsInEsS," I said and checked the time. 10:00am. Like magic, Nightmare showed up.
"Okay, what's going on here?," He asked, clearly aggravated. I used my strings to tie the guy with the broken skull up.
"Hey! Put me down! Boss, help me!," The guy called.
"Error. Put him down. Now." Nightmare said, threatening his tentacles.
"FiNe. BuT dOn'T tHRoW AnOtHeR AxE aT mE," I said, dropping him on the ground.

-=No One's POV=-
Nightmare sighed, 'This is going to be a long meeting,' He thought.
"So," Error said, crossing his arms.
"WhAt ArE yOuR nAmEs? YoU kNoW mE aLrEaDy, So iNtrOduCe YoUrsElvEs." He said and looked at the four of them. The guy with a broken skull raised his hand sarcastically. "Well I'm Horror, it's a pleasure to meet you, of course." He rolled his eyes and went and sat on the couch behind him.
"Pfft, nice job tying him up!," The hooded one laughed.
"I'm Dust, nice to meet ya," He said.
"Knife to meet you, I'm in a pretty killer mode today, cause I'm excited to hang out with you. My name is Killer, by the way," The skeleton with a shiny knife and no eye lights said.
"I'm Cross. Don't think too much of me, I don't really kill, I'm just hear for the ride," He said, leaning against the wall.
"He's a our house wife," Horror laughed. Dust giggled also. Killer just smirked.
"Yeah, yeah. Very funny guys," Cross gave them a disappointing look.
"Can we start the meeting now?," Nightmare asked impatiently.
"Wait! I want to see what the new member can do!," Killer said
"Well he can sure a heck tie me up," Horror mumbled to himself, still a little salty about the situation.
"Fine, lets go outside," Nightmare sighed and everyone followed him outside.

-=Error's POV=-
Great, I get to fight them. Horror was first, running at me with his axe while summoning a few bone attacks aimed at me. He caught me off guard and I had little time to dodge. I came up with a strategy for this fight. I kept dodging and dodging his attacks, and he got a little mad.

"FIGHT ME, YOU COWARD!," Horror shrieked. Almost there. I had placed strings in this area's roof and have been summoning bone attacks. I was playing him a little, just to have some fun. I then grabbed a some strings and did what he asked.
"FiNe tHeN," I said, getting ready to pull my stings. "My tUrN."

I pulled my strings and a bunch of red bone attacks came flying down on him. He dodged most of them, but one pinned him down so he couldn't move. But before a bone attack could go directly through his soul, Nightmare stopped the fight.
"That's enough," Nightmare said and picked up Horror with his tentacles, taking him to the side to protect him.
"Oh come on, boss! It was just getting interesting!," Dust whined.
"I almost died from that newbie! Wow, he sure is powerful! Ugh, I need to work on my dodging." Horror said. I snapped my fingers so all of the bone attacks went away. I didn't even notice Killer come up to me, he looked like he was about to...touch...my shoulder.
"Hey, that was pretty cool! Say, wanna train together?," Killer asked, about to put his hand on MY shoulder. I backed up from him, not wanting anyone to know about my phobia. I can't show weakness, not now and not to anyone.
"YeAh, SuRe...," I said. I saw that Killer noticed my sudden movement, but dismissed it.
"Now let's all get back inside and do the meeting. We already wasted 20 minutes...Ugh, stupid!," With that, a frustrated Nightmare went back inside, followed by the rest of them.
———————————————
Two chapters in one day! Wow! This was a pretty long one, too. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! >w<

Words: 1188