Chapter Five: Destroyer

-=Error's POV=-
I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. I didn't care that it was almost night. I didn't care if anyone saw me. I just needed to D E S T R O Y and soon.

I was running through the living room, and pasted Dust, Killer and Horror on the couch playing a video game. They turned to look at me, then I saw Cross eating chocolate and looking at me with a confused face. I was almost to the door until a certain goopy tentacle blocked me.
"And where do you think you're going?" Nightmare said from behind me. I haven't told them that I was the destroyer yet, and apparently no one has seen me yet.

"OuT." I said and turned around to look at him. He looked annoyed by my response. The other four people in the room looked at me like 'You darn messed up'
"Tell. Me." He said, more sternly this time.
"IT's nOne oF yoUr BusIneSs!" I shot back.
"Don't make me touch you again." He threatened and looked at me with a smirk. His tentacles were slowly closing in on me. I closed my eyes and focused on what AU I needed to destroy.
"I'm gOinG tO UnDeRlUsT.." I said. It wasn't a lie, I needed to destroy UnderLust #13. Man, Ink really doesn't like this one.
"And WHY are you going there?" Nightmare said with a look of confusion mixed with more confusion.
"I haVe...BusInEsS wiTh aN Old fRiEnD." I said and turned towards the door. Then I felt hot breathe on my neck.
"Liar." He whispered. I flinched, his tentacles getting closer and closer. Then I realized I could get to the AU through the Anti-Void.

I opened a portal underneath me and shrieked acting as if I had been taken and this wasn't under my control. Just so I could either make Nightmare angrier or just get out of trouble. The portal closed as soon as I got through, and rubbed my skull, as I had landed on my back and my skull took most of the fall. Ouch...

I looked around the Anti-Void, seeing where I was. I was near the place I kept my beanbag chair and my carpet and TV. I quickly got up and went to the place where I can jump to AUs without my portals. I know I could've just teleported from my room to here, but I was too lazy. Also, I kinda wanted to see their reaction to me running out in a fanatic.

I went to UnderLust #13. In this AU, everyone looked so happy. Too happy. I started destroying the AU, killing monster after monster after monster. After I had finally finished killing everyone, I looked at the code.

"HEY! What're you doing?!" I heard a voice yell. I turned around to see a skeleton with a giant paintbrush and brown clothes with rainbow bottles attached to their strap, each one with a heart shaped cap. His eyes kept changing shapes and colours, and I wondered where I had seen him before.
"I'm dEsTroYinG tHis AU, tHanKs fOr noTicIng!" I said with false happiness and continued on with what I was doing.

"Who are you?!" He asked with harshness in his voice.
"WhO ArE yOu?" I replied.
"I'm Ink, Creator and Protector of AUs!" He yelled at me. Wait a second...
"InK?! InK! ItS mE, ErrOr!" I laughed and had sarcasm in my voice. I pretended like I missed him, when I really didn't. He was annoying and loud all the time, always talking about his new friends and the AUs.

"Error?!" Ink said with surprise written all over his face. Me and Ink were childhood friends, and we used to hang out together. That was until we discovered our magic and went our separate ways. We have met a few times after separating, but apparently not enough.

I took the code and deleted it.
"HaVe FuN iN YoUr AU!" I said and snickered. I walked into the glitchy portal I had made and flopped on my bed in Nightmare's place. I laughed for a while longer before going to destroy more AUs. Ink showed up to all of them, but he was late every time. I think he was busy trying to save the collapsing AUs.

When I finally completed my job for the next couple days, I changed into my pjs and slowly drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So. Many. People. There were so many people in front of him, and he saw the weird figure in front of him again, except this time he recognized who it was, even with the face blurred. He saw the person wearing blue again and a person wearing yellow. He was in front of everyone, and yet he didn't notice that his mouth was moving. He couldn't even hear his own words. Then suddenly someone came out of the group and his mouth was moving too. He recognized them as Fresh, his brother. Another one came out and moved his mouth too. He also recognized this one as Geno, his other brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=Still Error's POV=-
I woke up with a start. I saw so many Sanses and my brothers in my dream but...what does it mean? It made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I sighed and looked at the ceiling of my room. I saw the two souls I had brought and the Fresh puppet I put up there. I smiled at the puppet, before pulling out my knitting supplies and making a Geno one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was almost finished the Geno puppet, all I had to do was add the eyes. I put a button on one side of his face, but then cut a button in half and put the half button on there to represent his melting face.

I then realized that Geno wouldn't want me revealing his secret, so I added a little bit of my glitching magic to add little glitches around him. It was perfect. I put the Geno up with with Fresh one before realizing that I had made myself a doll too.

I reached into the Anti-Void and grabbed my slightly damaged lookalike doll. I smiled before putting it up with Geno and Fresh. I frowned and almost started to cry when I saw us all together because...

I know we'll never see each other again.
—————————————————
Two chapters in one day! But not on the same book! XD Hope you enjoyed and if you do, please give me ideas! QwQ

Words: 1095