nine : no more winter

A/n: This isnt smut its just hmm...spicy?

Jade ran her fingers through his hair and tugged as he laid her on the bed, on top of her, their lips never leaving each other's.

her legs wrapped around his waist, as she tightened her muscles and flipped him over so she sat straddling on top. she giggled into his lips as she tugged his shirt off.

Jade trailed her fingers down his stomach, carefully. when she reached his belt, she gripped and pulled.

his hands fell to the back of her shirt. she was wearing a white and blue button up
shirt, with far to many buttons for Elijah's liking. he carefully began unbuttoning her
shirt, not letting go of the kiss.

"how many damn buttons does this thing have?" Elijah complained. Jade laughed, kissing him again.

Elijah then placed his hands on her bust line. with one firm grip he ripped the shirt off in
one piece, exposing what was underneath. Jade gasped, letting go of Elijah's lips and looking down at him in shock. she let out a laugh and then connected their lips again.

slowly they slipped off the rest of Jade's clothes, leaving them both in only their undergarments, kissing slowly on their knees of Elijah's bed.

she wanted to stay up all night with him, exploring this new feeling they had discovered. it felt as if everything else in the world has disappeared.

and they were magic talking to each other, noisy and alone. she was the queen of her own sins, forgotten and unreadable. was she lost? once she was beautiful...

now she was Jade. deep and radiant, extravagant and stunning. she was much more then beautiful, she was all these things because she was Jade. different and new, kind and strange.

the strangest Elijah seen.

they still hadn't said the words since they fought. the three words. the eight letters. I love you.

the moon and the stars shone through the small window of his bedroom, the two of
them tried to look away from each other, but Elijah couldn't. she was everything the world needed, wrapped in one.

her heart was liquid moonlight. blue. he wanted to sink his fingers inside it and feel how warm it was to make everything lovely with a simple touch.

his heart was solid sunset. red. she wanted to dive in deeply to the pools of him and feel how cold it was to make everyone fall in love with him with a simple glance.

as their colors and bodies blended together, the room shone purple. royal and new.

afterwards, they laid naked intertwined with the sheets and out of breath, screaming on the inside with fires of burning stars.

Jade slid off of Elijah's body, and down the side of the bed, bringing one of the three sheets with her.

"Lij," she whispered, softly. he mumbled a yes. "you ripped my shirt."

Elijah sat up, the sheet covering his bottom. "shit."

he slid on his undergarments and sweatpants, not bothering to grab a shirt, and grabbed Jade's hand, helping her up

she shrieked as the sheet began to fall, and then covered herself back up.

Elijah furrowed his eyebrows, holding her hand. "you're scared of me seeing you naked when we just has s-"

"that was in the moment!" Jade whisper yelled. "now, can you please find me some clothes!"

Elijah shook his head with a laugh, and lead Jade out of the room, and into his parents.

they were away for the night, which is partially why Jade was over.

they slid into his parents closet and Elijah cringed at the idea of going through his
mother's clothes. "just grab something random."

he did.

the two ran back to their own room, careful not to wake up Elijahs brother. Elijah threw whatever it was he grabbed at Jade and she caught it well also trying to balance holding the sheet up. she tripped and fell into bed.

He threw himself onto her, smothering her cheeks and neck with kisses. she let out a giggle, and pushed him off.

Elijah had grabbed a dress. it was yellow, with white flowers. it was spaghetti strapped and fell down to her knees. "it's winter." she whispered staring in the mirror.

"and it's 4:30am. we should go watch the sunrise." Elijah suggested, pulling on at t shirt and hoodie

Jade looked at him. "I'm wearing a dress"

"it's the end of winter. you'll be okay." Elijah said, grabbing a hoodie, and walking over to her, she put her hands in the air and he slid it over her head, kissing her hair.

the two snuck out the front door, and began the walk to the hill by the park; where they first began to fall.

Elijah laid down a blanket on the almost melted snow, and laid down on it, facing the rising sun.

"i don't like winter." Jade whispered as she snuggled into his chest, shivering. he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed circles into the back of her thigh.

he kissed her hair as they watched the orange and red glow come up from behind
the trees, she was snuggled into him like a puppy, shivering and sniffling from her
nose being cold. 

"did you know," Jade whispered.

"that you don't like winter?" Elijah asked. Jade giggles.

"no. did you know, you saved me?" she whispered.

it was silent for a moment. he was sort of speechless, he didn't know what to say. what do you say to the girl who saved you, but says you saved them too?

"what are you talking about, Jay?" he asked, hesitantly.

she sat up a little, looking up at him. he smiled down at her little red nose and hazel eyes.

"sometimes life becomes dark. I get very annoying and irritating and angry and I get pissed off very quickly," Elijah scoffed as she talked, and she made a face at him.

He knew better then anyone that Jade was a fighter. Elijah and Jade fought almost everyday. it always ended in numerous kisses and giggles.

"but, sometimes the world gets too dark, y'know? like I love lovely things, so I usually try and find lovely things everywhere I look, but sometimes it's hard... I almost gave up." she whispered.

Elijah's breath caught in his throat. after a moment, he leaned down and kissed her
nose. he didn't know what to say, so for awhile he just held her. she didn't know what she wanted him to say either. she just wanted him to hold her.

"Jay?" he whispered after several minutes.

"yeah?"

"I'm glad you stayed." he whispered.

"me too," she said staring out at the sunrise, "me too."

once the sun was out, Jade began to drift to sleep. they hadn't slept at all that night. Elijah took off his own hoodie and laid it on her to keep her from being too cold when he was certain she was asleep, he moved her off his chest and onto the blanket.

Elijah walked around the park, staying close enough to Jade that he could still see her if anything were to happen. he picked flowers. small ones, big ones. the first few of spring.

he collected them all in a bouquet and the laid back down beside Jade, laying her back on his chest

when she woke up, he sat her in his lap, and handed her the flowers. "you don't like winter."

Jade smiled, looking down at the flowers. They were stunning in their own beautiful way. she kissed his nose and looked into his eyes.

"no more winter. no more winter at all, Lij. you brought me spring."