Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I wanted to take my time and not rush these out! Do hope you like it and I will be putting out a new schedule for when I write.

Don't forget to comment and vote. I always love reading your comments and don't hesitate to give feedback.

Anyways back to the story

***

Bellatrix stood only mere inches away as I served breakfast. Her eyes stared at me as I was cooking for everyone.

It was strange having someone look at me with such love and passion as I cooked breakfast.

Severus came through the door, causing Bellatrix to make a sour face.

"Morning," he said in a monotone voice.

Looking at his face, I could tell he did not get much sleep. He was probably crying over that girl again.

What was her name again?

Lily Evans, I think.

She started dating the James Potter person at the beginning of the seventh year. Which really sucked for him since he was Severus's bully throughout Hogwarts.

"Did you sleep okay," I asked Severus.

His bags underneath his eyes testified for how he did not sleep well, but his word said otherwise.

"Better than other time," he said darkly.

"Morning everyone," Narcissa came through the room happier and chipper than ever.

"You look like you had a good night's sleep, Cissy," remarked Bellatrix as she sipped on her tea placed in front of us.

Lucius, following Narcissa, however, looked tired than anything. His eyes were red, and you could see the slight darkness under his eye.

Bellatrix let out a sly smile. "You look like hell Lucius."

Lucius, however, did not hear Bellatrix speak as he plopped himself on a chair. Severus handed him some coffee, knowing he needed something stronger to wake him up.

I looked over to Narcissa, who seems none the wiser than Lucius. Bellatrix was not to please at Lucius, ignoring him, but his behavior quite entertained her.

I began to set the plate for everyone giving everyone eggs and bacon. I knew Bellatrix and Narcissa liked eggs benedict served with their bacon from previous Black manor visits.

For Lucious and Severus, however, I did not know how they wanted it.

"What type of eggs would you two like," I asked politely.

"I will just take scrambled, please," Severus asked. He turned to get a loaf of bread out. " I will be putting in some toast anyone wants some."

Narcissa raised her hand and then bumped Lucius on his shoulder. His head bobbed a bit, causing his white hair to get into his face.

Looking side to side, he then looked at Narcissa, wondering what the reason for pushing him was.

"Would you like some toast," Narcissa said, being ever so polite to him.

I covered my mouth, hiding from the fact that I found this amusing.

"Yes, I would like some," he said murmuring.

As I set the plates down in front of everyone, they all began to eat it without hesitation.

"Smells delicious," Narcissa said with no hesitation, grabbing the plate.