Chapter 4

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay! Hopefully, we do not have any more delays.

Warning this content has 18+ content read at your own risk

***

She began to unbutton my shirt showing my chest. I placed my lips on her neck, crawling up and down her soft skin.

Her hand clung to my neck, trying her best to hold onto me. My hand slowly crawled up her thigh into the crevasse.

She let out a slight gasp causing her hot breathe to go into my ear. The way she panted under my touch gave me great satisfaction.

Slowly I went lower, going near her chest, leaving trails of red marks. It was as if flower petals were being pressed into her skin.

"Loralai, no, not there," she shuddered with each kiss going closer and closer to her nipples.

"Is something the matter Bella. It seems as if you want me to stop," I began to tease her.

Her black orbs looked at me, mixed in with pleasure and confusion.

"Would you like me to ask your permission? Is that it?" I raised my eyebrow. "Oh, glorious, gorgeous, wonderful Bella would you do me the honors of telling me what you want, " I stared at her, my lips beginning to kiss the nape of her neck slowly.

She wanted more, but I wanted to hear her say it.

My fingers slowly began to drift from it, going back and forth, teasing it. A small poke began to form.

"Looks to me that you want something, but I have no idea what that might be," I said in a hushed tone.

Bellatrix seemed both embarrassed but delighted to be in this situation. In a hushed tone, she mumbles something out, but I play dumb in hearing it.

"What did you say? I am sorry my hearing seemed to be muffled." I smiled, looking at her squish around.

"I will permit you to do whatever you want," she said in a pouty tone, both bruised from her ego and aroused from this situation.

The way her voice echoes with those words had sent me into a frenzy.
I wrapped my tongue around it; the warmth was somewhat foreign to me. I stared at her, not wanting to look away from her gaze. I slowly began to entwist my tongue, causing her to muffle out my name.

The way her voice muffled out caught me by surprise, sending shivers down my spine.

She then had glazy eyes looking at me. It was the first time I saw her so helpless so open.

A creak from the door could be heard. Bella suddenly began to jump. I stopped waiting to hear who it was.

"Hello, anyone in here," the voice of Severus rang out. I could see him somewhat in the distance.

Looking at Bellatrix, I could tell she was not too thrilled to hear his voice. "What is that Halfblood doing here."

Her black curly hair draping behind her in the most flattering way possible for me. I didn't want anyone to see her in this position. This was for me alone.

However, something within me did not want her to have her look away from me. I slowly began to put my lips to her collar bone.

"What are you ugghh," her voice began to rail off as I continued to kiss her skin.

"Bellatrix is that you," Severus spoke out.

I leaned into her ear, whispering in a low husk, "Yeah, Bella, you should probably answer."