Chapter 5

Hey, sorry for the late update. The holidays and everything!

I do hope you like this chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Alright, back to the story

***

Finishing taking a shower, I made my way to the bed, drying my hair. I put on a large white button-up shirt with grey boxers. It was the most appropriate outfit I packed because I thought I would be sleeping alone.

However, that was not the case Bellatrix, and I would be sharing the same bed.

I thought for a moment there may have been another bed. Yet what stood in front of me was a normal size bed and nowhere else to sleep. I would sleep on the floor, not even the sofa, but I know Bellatrix would never allow that.

Luckily, another bathroom in the next room allowed me not to see her, which was covenant since Bellatrix had yet to leave the bathroom.

Laying on the bed, I position it a certain way so that it would be convenient for both of us. She probably wanted her own space and did not want me to bother her.

She is probably so confused and doesn't even want to have me touch her.

Looking around the room, I stared out the window that was enchanted into different sceneries.

I had seen such windows in fancy hotels that wizards owned. I pressed against a small button on the side.

Finally, I stopped on a scene filled with a snowy forest and beautiful white flakes splattered around.

It reminded me of the cottage that I use to live in with my parents. The feelings of a melancholy memory-filled within me. Strange to think after so long of not being with them, I would miss them.

The door slowly opened, and I turned to see Bellatrix in a silky green nightgown. The way it held off her shoulder, her collar bone protruding outwards.

The way her ivory skin glowed with the emerald color draped on her skin. Her hair was freshly dampened but retaining its lovely glow. It was beautiful waves of the night sparkling out. They were braided all the way to her side down her shoulder.

Her lips were hued with a soft red.

My eyes wanted to trail down past her collar bones, but I knew I would be unable to succumb to pleasure once again.

I felt like Bellatrix was teasing me. Yet, I did not want to succumb to such primal urges when I wanted something more.

"You are looking cozy," I said, trying my best not to show the lust filling my body.

A wide smile came from her face.

"Oh, this old thing. It is something I had for a while," Bellatrix slightly lifted up the dress showing her knees.

My eyes wanted to keep staring, but I had to be resilient.

"Are you ready for bed," I slowly make my way to the bed. Going to bed, I open the sheet and begin to turn off the lights slowly.

Bellatrix's smile disappeared, and she did not seem all to please. I could see the slight frown on her face.

Looking at the bed, she stared back at me.

"What is this," she pointed at the small barrier I had made.

I put on a nervous smile. "I just thought it would be best to put a boundary between us."