My R #7

Trigger Warning guys: Self-harm, and attempted commits of suicide. Very sorry for doing this!

Multiverse loading...My R

Violet's POV

You can see a blurry background, with a Eijiro Kirishima on top of me. Gently slapping my face cheeks. (Idk bro. That sounded weird, but don't mind it 💀) He was murmuring something, but I can't make it out. Till I heard, "YO, SHE'S AWAKE, LOOK! HER EYES; KEEP OPENING AND CLOSING SO SLOWLY, LIKE A TURTLE."

"A turtle. Wait, where am I? Am I in Heaven? Must be, if an Eijiro Kirishima is fawning over me. WAIT A WHAT!" She thought. Violet never sat up so fast. Everyone looked at her worried.

"Huh, what is happening?  Why am I passed out on the floor?  How did this came to be?
When—" she was cut off by an Mina Ashido. "You were passed out after Bakugo said his outro." "Oh." That was all of my response. I mean his voice was nice, but I think that might not be the case. I slowly, but surely got up. I looked at my surroundings. The back half of the theater looks like it is vanishing with fire. What the hell is happening, that was my one and only thought. Then it clicked.

I made a face, like a light bulb shone. They looked at me expectantly, like I don't like the attention enough. I spoke anyways, showing no signs of me being uncomfortable, (something I'd like to master.) "well, I over used my quirk, so let me take a breather. So, you can enjoy the ne—" I was cut off again, anger slowly started to reside in me. Keep calm, Violet. No murders. Momo started shushing me, while taking things out from her breast. Uraraka laid me down, and Momo treated me. Everybody was giving me their pleas to stay safe, healthy, and alive. I looked at them, and sighed, showing them their satisfaction. "Alright, I give up. I'll take a little rest." As soon as that was said, I went into a deep slumber.

Out of Violet's POV

"Hmm...so...what are we supposed to do now?" Sero said. Everybody looked at each other, searching for an answer.

"I have an idea," Mr.Aizawa voiced. "Why don't we get some sleep. You guys haven't had a proper sleep, since we came. So sleep NOW."

With that everyone put up their recliners, and forced their way to sleep. Except for the adults of course, well maybe Present Mic, Aizawa, and Inko. She was intimidated. Hell, even the villains went to sleep.

The others who were up, just talked political.

Two hours later~

Violet stretched and yawned. When she looked up, she saw she was on the theater floor? She was beyond confused. She looked up and saw the Bnha kids asleep, but then there's Kaminari and Mina.

They were pulling pranks, it was quite obvious. She saw the adult asleep in their chairs. Some kids, were like angels, even the angry ones. But to hurry this up, so they can get out and enjoy their lives, she woke them up. With a snap of her hands, they were all up.

Kaminari and Mina froze in their spots, hovering over an sleeping Mitsuki. 'Oh, what a mistake that is. They better be prepared.' In less than a minute, the two teens were on the floor, crying. Bakugo silently chuckling.

"Are you well rested, Violet?" Iida said. Violet looked at herself, searched every spot. Well, not every.

"Yea, I think I am. Let's get this show on a road." She smiled, while pumping her fist in the air.

"Alright, if you say so, but if you collapse...we might have to kill you, for lying." Dabi considered. People just stared at him, while Violet was about to pass out, again. She refrained herself from doing so, of course.