Chritmas Special

Merry Christmas my Lovelies. I hope you enjoy this special. Honestly didn't get a lot of votes they were all split, but either way decided to do Home Alone. I'm super sorry, if you didn't want that. I just felt like doing it.

*Also for any fans let's wish Tobio Kageyama and Megumi Fushiguro a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If I remembered for kags he is 120 years old! I don't know about Megumi tho. Hmm. Also happy B-day to Karma Akabane, Misa (forgot her last name), and Levi.

Multiverse loading... Home Alone

"Merry Christmas my lovely theater. It was only since November I had you." Violet said trying to hug a corner.

The whole theater started to fake cough. Till Bakugo being the attention-starved person he is went "AHEM*" This caused Violet to fall off her chair, oh how she was pissed. In a flash, she came for Bakuhoe's throat. Everybody in the theater took a piece of paper from their little station and took note,

📄 don't ✏️ ever ✍️ mess ✍️with ✍️Violet ✍️again, ✍️especially✍️ if ✍️she ✍️is ✍️hugging ✍️her ✍️theaters✍️.

After the serious beat down between Violet. Not between Bakugo, since he didn't even had a chance to get a punch in. What a sucky Christmas it was for him. He made a mental note to never do that again.

"Hmmm... now that 'that's' over I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas." She continued, "Let's get you into some holiday cheer!"

'I swear she always be switching up. Probably a Gemini.' The theater thought. "I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that." In just a snap, everyone had some ugly sweaters, and some hot chocolate.

"Alright, now since it's Christmas. I want ALL, I mean All of you to be happy, Alright." She gleamed giving her best smile, which ofc wasn't as bright as Deku's and Eri's, but close enough.

In another snap, a portal opened. Everyone took notice and wondered what will happen. Soon enough, a VERY drained Deku came out. Stumbling and almost tripping. Uraraka ran to help him. Todoroki was still in his state of shock.

"Wait. What is the meaning of this. Why is Midoriya here, not that I don't want him to be. But isn't it dangerous." Iida said with his robotic flare. "Yes, it is dangerous that's why I drained most of his blood." Violet said, smirking. "...—WHAT!" The theater exclaimed.

"Chill, chill, chill. I'm just kidding, hahah, but I did grab someone else from another universe and made him take his place." Violet joked/stated.

"Wait–couldn't you have been done that the whole time." Aizawa said drinking his 'hot choco' if you know what I mean. "No, since this a special. For other universes, we need THIS Izuku Midoriya, not the others. Because the outcomes would be so different. Luckily, these two have the same holiday specials. So, let's just begin."

"I wonder what the title home alone could infer." Sero said in his thinking pose.

"Hmm...maybe...since this is a Christmas special...is he home alone for Christmas?" Mina questioned. She turned sad.

"Ohhh...nooo. My poor baby, why is he all alone." Inko cried out. Midoriya weakly gave her a pat on the back.

"I'll tell you a little about it. So Midoriya has this big family with four siblings, yet he has his whole family living with him. One day, he was acting a little mean, but man got his rights, I guess. He was stuck in the attic. His parents Hisashi Midoriya and Inko Midoriya woke up late for their flight, so they rushed everyone out, forgetting Izuku in the attic. So, now two robbers takes interest in the house, and what happens when they decided to break in and rob, with Midoriya home alone in the house." Violet said proudly, yet overwhelmed.