Blind #1

The Multiverse had said, 'BLIND AU'

Some people were confused, and most understood right away.

Iida spoke up, "so this universe have to do something about being blind, and since this is a Dekuverse, it's Izuku who is blind. Am I correct?"

Violet responded, "yes you are correct, this is a blind Deku AU." She continued, "shall I start?"

Some people readied themselves, preparing about what they would see.

The universe started...

"Hey I'm here to tell you how cruel life has been to me for these past few years. No one can ever suspect an 'angel' like me to have it hard, yet I do." He said with emphasis on angel.

Some people were intrigued in the theater. They wonder, what else could have happened to him.

" I had a happy life till the age of 4-5. That's where my breaking point starts. I found out that I was a quirkless nobody. That day the doctors told me I was found to be quirkless, I became a Deku."

Some people looked at Bakugo expectantly.

"Hey Bakubro, is that how the name came to be." Kirishima said to Bakugo.

Bakugo didn't respond, but nodded his head, he had a feeling that this story had to do something with him, guilt was emerging in him.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo while he nodded his head, " Bakugo it isn't't nice to call someone 'useless' because they don't have a quirk."

Bakugo didn't listen. He just shouted, "LeTS CONTINUE WITH THIS UNIVERSE." A voice crack appeared in his scream, which surprised some.

Violet unpaused and continued.

"But that didn't stop me, I will be just like All Might. I will be a hero, quirkless or not."

Uraraka was happy, "Yes, Deku, tell them!"

Some others applauded for not giving up. While others were like 'is this kid serious' with a question look on their faces.

All Might looked like a proud father figure. While Todoroki looked at him with a face that said 'I knew, I was right'

"I still had hope,...at that time." You can see Deku walking to his home all bruised up in his middle school uniform.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to Midoriya, did he get into a fight." Mina proclaimed.

"From the looks of it, I don't think so, or he might be agitated, but let's see." Momo said.

"When I found out that you know... I was quirkless. I told my only #1 best friend Kacchan. He had an awesome quirk it was explosion. I can't help but admire him. I knew that he would be one fine hero one day." It showed how amazed Deku was when Mini Katsuki showed him his quirk.

"Aww bakubro had his #1 biggest fan" Kirishima and Kaminari cooed.

"You guys looked so cute, when you were little. Bakugo what happened? At least Midoriya is the same." Toga stated wither her murderous grin.

"Kacchan didn't always really saw me as a friend, but at that time I didn't know better." You see Deku taking off his blazer and then it transitioned to the older Deku putting a UA one.

"He and His friends would bully me everyday. It hurted, but I managed. I knew if I couldn't handle it, then what's the point of becoming a hero."

"Wow Midoriya still had hope, after he was bullied. How manly!" Tetsutetsu said.

While he said that everyone from the Deku-squad and some pro heroes glared at Bakugo.

"Mr.Aizawa spoke from the tension, " Bakugo is that true, and you have to answer."

Bakugo was resistant but he replied anyway, he whisper a faint, "...yes" this caused a furry. Everybody was yelling at him. Some like Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero was trying to defend Bakugo. He knew in his heart, that he deserved it, so he let it be.

Mr.Aizawa spoke up again but with his quirk, " Everyone Quite down, NOW!" Since everyone is scared of Mr.A they calmed down, except for Todoroki he was still going at it.

He was yelling insults, and incoherent comments. He was crying while saying them. His mother, Rei had to calm him down.

Once that was settled, Nezu spoke up in a very calm way. He knew that this would be hard for Bakugo he can also see the guilt in his eyes. If he did not see them he would've expelled the boy. "Bakugo, do you know that this is not the Hero way, I could've expelled you, but I will not I know you are going through some type of development." The mouse-like animal shot a smile to him.

Bakugo replied with a very broken, Thank You.

His mother hit him, "YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL YOU BRAT."

Violet had enough and decided to just unpause the universe.

He even told me to kill myself, I was gonna do it...but then I remembered that if I did Kacchan can't become a hero, so I didn't do it." *the part where Bakugo told him to take a swan dive.

Shinso was astonished, "he is so selfless, but Bakugo I might have to make you suffer, but later."

Everyone else including Kiri stared at him with hateful and disappointing stares. Bakugo ignored them and decided to keep looking at the screen.

"Before I knew it, I manifested a quirk on that same day. I heard someone scream, from like...10 blocks away. I didn't knew it was a quirk but it was. I had ultra hearing. This came in handy for what's about to come."

"That's an nice quirk I guess. It can help with many things." Tokoyami said.

Others nodded.

"It was the sludge villain he was holding Kacchan. I was terrified, yet my body moved on its own. I ran to help him when no one did. The slime got caught in my eye it was painful, but I managed to help him try to escape on his own." It showed the scene of that happening.

"What a heroic thing to do" Endeavor stated.

Shoto forgot he was there and sent unnoticeable daggers towards him.

"It took awhile to get used to my lack of seeing, but my determination got me through. Next thing I knew I was accepted in UA. I was so happy, even though the sludge incident made me blind, but I was the first blind pro hero." It shows him walking with Creati, Uravity, Ingenium, and Shoto.
*he also looked like the pic above.

"Very inspirational." Aoyama said with stars in his eyes. He kept talking but no one understood him. He was talking in emojis, like ✨💓 .

Bakugo got out of his trance and hollered, "WHAT THE FUCK, HOW ARE YOU TALKING IN EMOJIS." People were startled since they somehow got used to his silent treatment.

In the meantime, All Might admired his successor.

While the villains snickered.

"Also fun fact, Kacchan apologized to me at the ending of my time in UA. We are now frenemies, we have a toxic, yet kind relationship. How fun! That's all for now."

"Wow Bakugo would you do that in this universe too." Sero said in joking manner.

"Maybe.Maybe not." Katsuki replied.

Some were shocked, while others were glad.

"Now that's all for this universe. How'd you like it?" (No honestly how did you like it)

"I thought it was pretty awesome, and inspirational." Shoji said. Everyone agreed in their own ways.

"Now onto the next!" Violet said.

Multiverse loading....