The Heathers #2

Everyone kinda wished that the next universe would be uplifting. There was so much tense going on from the last universe with Bakugo bullying Midoriya. They also wanted to see a fun and, or juicy one.

Multiverse found... The Heathers/Bakugos.

Momo heard of the book she was excited, but she knew if she told someone, everyone would want to know. She will get overwhelmed and spoil the whole thing, so she kept her mouth shut.

Everyone was confused they didn't know what it was. All they knew it involved Bakugo.

Bakugo himself was curious.

A boy was narrating at his desk. He had green hair, and freckles and he seemed so into whatever he was writing. He started reading out loud what he wrote. "Dear Diary,..."

"Wait hold up-" kaminari, Mina, and Sero said at the same time. "Are we gonna get some blackmail, right now. Mina take out your phone, Sero your notebook, we have to listen very intently." Kaminari said sounding serious yet playful at the same time. The two did what was told.

Some snickered at this.

"I believe I'm a good person. You know, I think there's good in everyone. But, here we are. First day of senior year! And, uh, I looked around at all of these kids I've known all my life and I ask myself, "what happened?" He was in front of his hs looking and walking.

You can hear some students that are in Class 1A they were just unrecognizable. They were saying, "Freak! Slut! Burnout! Bug eyes! Poser! Lard ass!"

Todoroki, Bakugo, and Uraraka had one mind and said, "who the fuck.." with murderous intent lingering in their voices.

Some people glared at the screen trying to decipher who those people were. They were gonna beat some asses.

"We were so tiny, happy, and shiny. Playing tag and getting chased. The students said again, "Freak! Slut! Loser! Short Bus!"

"Oh so this is a musical, huh" Dabi said.

"I swear I am gonna kill those people" Todoroki said with his flames popping out every there and then. The people next to him move a seat away.

"Singing and clapping. Laughing and napping. Baking cookies and eating paste. The students said horrible comments again, "Bill dike! Stuck up! Hunchback!"

"I swear me and Half' an' Half is gonna kill whoever that was." Bakugo stated. Todoroki agreed, glaring at the screen. He glared so hard with murderous intent that it could just wither away. Rei had to calm her son down.

Jirou said disappointed, "This is a musical I'm not really a fan of, but let's hope it's gets better."

Momo looked down, this was one of her faves, and most don't like it. Even though, she did know it is kind of harsh To be in a musical that is brutal like that.

"Then we got bigger, that was the trigger. Like the Huns invading Rome." After that line you can see someone bump into her, it was Sero! "Hooah" he looked at him like he was disgusting. "Ugh!! Oh! Sorry.

"So one of them we're Sero, huh." Todoroki said coldly. Bakugo seemed disappointed in his friend in that universe.

Mr.Spanish man wanted to protect himself, so he simply said a quick sorry.

"Welcome to my high school. This ain't no high school. This is the Thunder Dome. Hold your breath and count the days, we're graduating soon!" He said still walking through the halls. The students said, "Japanese trash" you can see one recognizable face among them, Sero.