Prologue

On a chilly afternoon, Class 1A was in their living area of their dorm house. They were very bored. There was absolutely nothing to do, but to go on their phones. There was no social interaction whatsoever. No one felt motivated to communicate. Until one spoke up,..

"I'm boreddd" Kaminari stated. Everyone looked up at the sudden sound. Almost everyone nodded in agreement.

Mina then piped up and said rather enthusiastically, "I know, I know, let's play truth or dare." Some people were intrigued. While the others just seemed uninterested and stared blankly.

They huddled in a somewhat of a circle. Mina started , " Alright since I suggested the game, I should go first, sounds fair?" The people who are playing nodded.

" Alright then, hmm... Hagakure, truth or dare?" "Truth" "...Is it true that you like a boy in our class?"

Hagakure was flushed even though you couldn't see it, but they can tell by how she was flinging her arms.

She replied very quietly, "yes, it is true..." Mineta looked pleased with that answer. "I am really flattered, but I'm not really into invisibles, later."Hagakure stood up and punched him and spoke very disgusted and disappointed, "Well, I don't like Pervy guys, yet you don't see me saying it out loud, or when someone is not talking about it."

Mina yayed, "Pop offff, Hagakure!!! You go QUEEN. Show that Pervy grape who's boss."

After that scenario, Hagakure was glad that everyone changed the topic. It was now her turn to pick, she chose Kaminari. "Hey Kaminari, Truth or Dare? She said in a menacing voice. Kaminari didn't notice this and went with dare. "Okay, I dare you to push that red button over there."

Now all the attention was onto her and Kaminari, even the boys who didn't want to play. They all wondered about the button, but never pressed it because they didn't want what happened in the movies they saw. So, they left it be.

Kaminari takes up the challenge. "Alright I'll do it, I'm not scared of some stupid button." He walked to the center of the living area where the button lays.

Kirishima was gushing and praising, "Kamidude that's so manly..For taking a risk like that. You guys see that, that's my bestie." Kaminari grinned. Jirou warned him not to do it, yet he pressed it without hesitation.

They were all anticipating for something bad to happen. Some were looking at it weird, some pretended to not care, and so on. There it was, a sound came out of it. They all jumped from the startle. Next thing you know, there was a screen that appeared, it had said congrats for pressing me. A girl appeared, and said "now without further a do, let's get this party on the road." Nobody couldn't't say anything they were to shocked to speak, they were frozen.

A second later, they were transported to a...theatre? They were all confused. They looked around to see big comfy chairs, a enormous screen, three doors that said, 'snack, break, restroom'. One finally broke the silence.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE, YOU VILLIAN, HUH." Bakago stated. (LoL, saw what I did there, no, alright.)

A girl came back out from her shadows. *Description in the pic above "Hello there I am Violet, and you are in a theater, Mr.Obvious."

"Well, I KNEW THAT, but WHY!" He shouted again. Mr.Aizawa came out of no where and said "HUSH, bakugo, I'm trying to take a nap." He said it in a sleepy voice, yet his quirk was on. Some students were confused, and scared.

Todoroki and Uraraka noticed something, they said what they noticed at the same time, "where is Deku/midoriya?"

This Question got everyone thinking, they screamed his name, in hoping of finding him, ignoring Bakugo's question. Violet just kept laughing, on how pathetic they looked, but she kept it to herself.

Bakugo picked up on it since he was not one of those extras who were calling out Deku's name. "Hey baked fry why are you LAUGHING!" Bakugo snarled.

She responded back, " well for your information, I can laugh whenever, wherever. But you are not gonna find Deku in this theater." Everyone heard that, so they started to go in defense mode and tried to use their quirks. Key word TRIED. Bakugo snarled again, "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY QUIRK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT, YOU VILLAIN!"

She again responded sounding annoyed, "To answer your questions again they don't work here, and I am not a VILLIAN so calm your tits." Some people felt uneasy with her opinion.

Mr.Aizawa decided to ask, "so, what are we doing here, and why did you bring us" he said in a rather calm voice. "Well Mr.Aizawa I brought you here to learn about the DEKUVERSE, and I brought y'all here to watch it!" She said very excited. Almost everybody screamed, "WHATTT"

Bakugo was furious, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEKU VERSE, HUH" At this point Violet was tired of Bakugo, "*sigh* it's where we watch different universes of Deku. Now please sit down and watch. I will bring other people in here. Also, ACT ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR! Thank you." Some people were still confused, surprised, scared, and uneasy but they decided to accept their fate.

Kaminari and Mina both said, "I can't wait to see them. I bet I will get some blackmail" they smirked. "Well I think, it will be very Manly." Kirishima stated.

"Well let's find out" Violet said.

She explained a few stuff like how stuff will be different and so on. She also resaid her whole convo but without the annoyance to the others that joined.

Everyone got there snacks, and drinks ready kind of excited to see what they were about to see. Hell even Bakugo and Todoroki were.

The screen lit up with the words, ' You are now starting the universe, click start to continue' Violet did so and they went on from there.