Kid Deku #8

Multiverse loading...Kid Deku

It was a great day in the theater, everyone slowly forgot about the My R verse.

They were playing card games, gulping down food, sleeping, they were doing whatever. There was no negative energy what-so-ever. And they will keep it that way, for the time being. (I'm not that awful, to give you another angst chapter.)

"Well guys, who's ready for the next universe!?" There was an collective amounts of 'me's as if it was kindergarten. This made Violet chuckle.

"Alright, well, let's see." She examined the title displayed on the screen, The Mistake , she can't recall if it was a depressing one or an nice one. "I think...it's a good one? The Mistake... The Mistake... Yea, I think so.." Violet made her conclusion.

"Okay,,,so. What's this universe about?" Mina eagerly asks. There were many other people waiting in anticipation.

"So, at first I thought it was the one that can cause depression," people groaned. "but, it's actually the one that cures it." Most of the theater lit up.

"Really! From what I'm assuming, this Universe is centered around a big mistake around Deku." Uraraka stated.

"Yea. Now, let's just get started." Violet unenthusiastically responded.

It was a normal day in the 2nd year, class 1A dorms.

"I'm bored~" Kaminari announced.

"That's never a good thing."Jirou commented, while swirling her ear Jack around her finger. Many people agreed, where as Kaminari sunk into his seat.

"I don't know what to do." She flared her hands dramatically. "Hmm...let's play!" Mina paused for dramatic effect, "Truth or Dare!" There was a collective of No's.

"Everytime we play Truth or Dare, something bad happens. Like how we all got stuck into a movie theater for like...six months...?" Todoroki explained.

"Wait...is this the future?" Uraraka noticed. "Might be." She convinced herself.

"Well if it is, pay good attention to the screen. We might learn some valuable information." Aizawa said.

"When is Tenya, Deku, and Tsu coming back?" Uraraka curiously asked.

Todoroki looked at his watch, "They should be right back about now, but you can't really determine how long a mission can take." The others nodded.

Next thing you know, Iida comes bolting in, with a panicked expression. Tsu came right after him.

"How was the mission?" Uraraka asked.

No reply. The two were still on the hands on the knees position. Panting very hard. It was as like they ran a marathon.

Mina looked at the two cautiously, "Hey, where's Izuku?" The two who was asked the question, was breathing hard; gulping for air, as if it was water. Still unresponsive.

Seeing the disconnected face of their peers. They felt threatened, and concerned. Minds filled with worse outcomes. The four was too focused on asking Iida and Asui questions, that they didn't even see the bundle of green in Tsuyu's hand.

"Do you guys see the moving green bundle in Tsu's hand, or~" TetsuTetsu said.

"No, no, you've got a point. What do you think that is?" Momo said. She was analyzing the scene very cryptically.

The bundle started to move rapidly. Crying in its midst. Everyone froze, stopped doing whatever it was they were doing. They slowly cocked their vision to the bundle in Asui's hand. They blinked, they pointed, then they asked questions; all at once.