여덟

a voice spoke instantly while we exited the building, me not knowing the voice.

I looked at Jisung seeing his chubby cheeks go pink, I giggled now knowing the voice and turned to the male.

winking at him I went up to him to whisper in his ear.

"take care of him"

and wondered off to where Chan is but got stopped by a couple of ᵛᵉʳʸ tall males.

they started flirting with me making me uncomfortable, as I had my ears showing they called me a play boy but kitty version and started smirking, as they called me pet names and talking about my body.

One decided to get closer to feel me up but I think Chan noticed and the guys face got punched.

"sangwoon what the hell"

As I knew the male was older than me and probably chan, I don't know.

"sorry captain"

he bowed and walked off the others following.

I looked up to Chan and he smiled at me.

"hey princess"

I blushed at the name and looked to the ground now suddenly feeling nervous.

I could hear footsteps ans his shoes in front of me, he raised my face with a finger on my chin.

looking into his eyes seeing the grey blue with a touch of red.

as much as I think he's a vampire.. he doesn't have the fangs... or the ears.

he must be more than a hybrid or a creature...

"are you just going to look at me?"

Chan said getting me out my trance.

"u-um sorry"

I said scratching the back of my neck, he smiled nodded and coming even closer and whispered in my ear.

"I don't mind that you're starring just not here"

I blinking eyes widening.

"shut it"

I said stepping back the heat rising again.

looking away seeing Minho talking and most likely flirting with Jisung, I smirk know if they get close enough Jisung will get confident.

hearing a voice I looked back to Chan, seeing him looking curiously at me.

"what you thinking a bout kitten?"

"you would most likely know"

he smirked looking at Minho and Jisung as well.