"Felix.... or Yongbok"

as much as I begged to differ I felt like someone else was listening to the conversation both Minho and I are having.

"What grade are you in Felix?"

I was a bit hesitant with this question, As much as it's an actual thing in school, I don't know why it was hard for me to say.

"I'm a sophmore.."

"really?"

I nodded, I looked at the blonde next to me and he looked like he was staring intensely at us, like actually listening to every word.

I didn't want to believe he was litening though

moving back onto his lap, I watched Minho switch back to his half-human half-rabbit form.

*at least he's a junior*

I heard a chuckle behind me, seeing its from Chan.

I blinked three times before looking back at Minho.

"well I got to go... my next period is about to start"

the brownish-grey spoke as he got up.

"I'll see the two of you around"

Minho smiled at me as he left.

as much as I don't want to think about it, I feel such a connection to Chan, I felt his intense stare on me so I looked up.

I watched Chan's face from his lap and he was looking down at me, patting my orange fur.

I purred of course, somewhat loving the males soft and gental touch.

Minho's was also soft, but I don't like the vibe I get from him.

I meowed at Chan which caused him to pick me up and place me on his chest as he layed back on the grass again.

I felt at home, even if I was in my cat form, none of my friends have experienced me as a cat, but I'm really clingy once in my cat form.

Chan obviously knows this now.

"you're so small for a 16 year old"

Chan laughed and I just nudged into his chest.

I ended up ignoring his last statement, trying to no acknowledge what he said

rolling around on his chest as much as I could before just staring at the male.

his greyish blue eyes shimering in the sun.

I saw specs of green as well but it didn't matter they were still somewhat mesmerising.

as much as I don't want to show my identity, I had this huge urge to kiss him, so I crawled closer to his face and licked his cheek.

to mostly show I appreciated him.

he chuckled at what I did his dimple smile showing, I was loving these few moments I have with him.