여섯

after class I packed up my things and left the building to my dorm.

yes, there is a dormitory even when i only use it for friends or games since at home I usually only have my phone.

I just use it mostly for my school books and work then head over to a friends sleep there since they have more people.

while i have one on my own.

which sucks cause being a cat hybrid I can't sleep alone, i go to Hyunjin and Jisung dorm since jeongin is usually there as well.

I sleep in my cat form in the same bed as Jisung since Jeongin and Hyunjin share theirs.

back to reality.

walking through the dorms is quiet since no one is around and if there is they are meeting up with friends or are with friends.

so going up a floor and turning rights and lefts makes it seem longer than it is but i do it all the time.

but the one thing i dislike is getting pinned to a wall.

"aack-"

I look up seeing one of Chan's friends.

"hey, princess"

"fuck off Bambam"

his grip tighens on my arm, as one lets go of my other, i kept the unlatched arm in place.

"you shouldn't swear doll"

the older said running a finger against my chin that i tried to lean away from.

I feel my claws slowly appearing, as my arm being pinned clenchs around his wrist, the claws digging in deep.

the incubus flinches letting go of the arm and almost falls to his knees.

"Fuck Fuck FUCK LET GO LET GO STOP GOING TIGHTER FUCK"

he squealed voice getting weak, the yells bringing some people out of their dorm, even my friends, but I was in a trance that I couldn't get out of the pet name "doll" ringing in my head.

*fuck... not again...*

I try to let go as my friends try to get my claws out of Bambam's arm, but my body does the opposite to my conscious.

"he's eyes are red fuck, how did we get this out of him again"

Jisung spoke concern and worry in his voice and eyes as he tries to think.

Jeongin speaking up.

"Alex, he was in love with which got him out of it but he hates Alex since what happened"

Hyunjin nodded and looked in the halls seeing a lot of students and Bambam's whimpers and whines still being heard.