~Epilogue~

-3 Years Later-

"Babe!" Seokmin called out to Joshua from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Breakfast is nearly ready. Can you wake up the kids?" He yelled.

Joshua walked up the stairs to the twins' room. They had adopted them at the age of 4 years old and they're now 5 years old, turning 6 tomorrow.

When he walked in, he saw them, not sleeping, but calmly playing with their dolls. The female twin doing the dolls' hair and the male twin creating outfits for the dolls. He smiled at the scene and crouched down to their level. "Good morning bubs." He said, patting their heads. "It's breakfast time."

The twins stood up and so did Joshua. They clung onto a hand each and walked down the stairs to be greeted with a welcoming scent of pancakes.

"Wash your hands first, little man," Seokmin said, tickling the child and the boy giggled.

They both washed their hands and jumped onto their chairs. "How many pancakes would you like?" Joshua asked them, setting their cutlery next to them.

"Two please." Eunsoo politely requested. He placed them on her plate and went to ask the other.

"Five!" Junseok excitedly said.

Joshua looked at him and sighed, "come on now, Junseok. I'll give you two to start with and we'll see how you go, okay?" After hearing that, the little boy huffed a sigh and crossed his arms.

"Fine." He said and took a bite out of one of the pancakes.

"Remember that after breakfast, you need to get ready for your sleepover with your uncles and Sunji." Seokmin reminded them. The twins were excited, to say the least. They were close to Sunji, since their parents were good friends.

They quickly ate their breakfast and changed their clothes. After they packed the final things in their bags, they waited at the door for their dads to drop them off.

"Daddy! Papa!" The young girl yelled out. "Hurry up! I wanna see Sunnie and Minnie and Wonnie!" She said full of energy, gasping in between names.

"Coming, sweets," Seokmin replied from Joshua and his shared room.

After a short while, they all were in the car. "Papa, can you put on Woozi's music!" Junseok asked from the back seat. Joshua obliged and connected his phone to the car's Bluetooth.

The kids in the back were singing along to one of their uncle's songs while looking out of the window. It didn't even take 10 minutes to get to the house, so they weren't in the car for long.

They all walked up to the door and the two young ones knocked in unison.

The door swung open, revealing a tall male with a small girl in his arms. "Good morning guys!" The male greeted.

"Morning uncle Wonnie!" The twins replied.

The family was welcomed into the house and Joshua noticed a missing presence. "Where's Mingyu?" He asked, sitting down at a stool at the kitchen island.

Wonwoo set the girl down and the children went to play in the lounge room, which was next to the kitchen. "He went to help his sister with her pregnancy. She's having a hard time right now and will probably give birth soon. He said he would be back by 7 tonight. Are you fine with them being here with just me?"

The parents nodded, "of course. We trust you, Wonwoo." Joshua responded.

Seokmin then stood up from his seat and spoke up saying, "well, we better get going now." he leant over so only the adults could hear, "this party isn't gonna plan itself."