Athletic Boys Intro

The boys were currently at soccer practice before school had started. They were all there, except for Jun, who had been late the previous day as well.

"Good job guys. Did well today." The captain of the soccer team; Seungcheol announced as they packed up.

"Why hasn't Jun been here two practices in a row?" Mingyu grumbled. It wasn't uncommon for Jun to be later than the others, but he never skipped practice.

"I don't know, maybe we should ask him," Seokmin suggested.

It was nearing class time, so they decided to head to class after changing from their gym clothes.

As Vernon was walking to his first class, he had seen Jun come out of the boys' bathroom. He then looked at where he was staring and realised that one of the pretty boys; Joshua, was death glaring at him. Vernon himself found it kind of scary.

He then walked up to Jun, who exited the bathroom. "What's up with the death glare he gave you?" He asked.

"I don't know, they just do that, it scares me." He replied. Vernon and Jun had the same first-class, so they headed there together.

At lunchtime, the athletic boys would sit around the table talking about their game on Saturday. But Jun was staring at a table.

"Jun? Jun! JUN!" Soonyoung yelled, getting the Chinese' attention. "Yeah?" He replied. "What are you looking at?"

"Uhhh I was just looking at the girls' table." He made up a quick excuse. To be honest, he wasn't into girls. The way some of them walked around, fluttering their lashes when talking to the guys made him sick to the stomach. But they didn't need to know that.

"Oh." And that was the end of that conversation.

-After School-

The day had come to an end pretty quickly and Seungcheol was supposed to meet with Jun in the locker room where they would always meet for afternoon practice. What he didn't expect was an unwanted guest to appear. . .