Chapter 2 ~It's Okay~

What. The. Fuck. . .

Jeonghan's eyes widened so far and he was about to yell but Seungcheol quickly shut him up by placing his hand over his mouth.

They had just found Jun and Minghao very close. They were up against Jun's locker and Minghao had his hands on Jun's neck while Jun had his on Minghao's waist.

They then heard Jun speak up. "I'm sorry Hao, I have to go. Seungcheol might suspect something." "Same. My mum is expecting me home." Minghao soon replied.

Then what made Jeonghan react even more was when Minghao pulled Jun's face in to kiss his lips. As their lips moved together, Jeonghan was so tempted to go up to them right away and call them out. But of course, Seungcheol held him back.

They were kissing for a long time but were stopped by one thing. "Ahem." Seungcheol cleared his throat, startling the two boys.

They got off each other and stared at the ground awkwardly, Jun scratching the back of his head.

"Care to explain?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrow, ready for the response.

"Um, I- uhh, we-" Minghao started but Jun cut him off. "We're together." He said blankly, connecting their hands.

"What?!" Jeonghan and Seungcheol exclaimed at the same time.

"I was going to tell you Hannie-hyung, but I knew you didn't like them and I didn't want you to ditch me, and I don't want to lose you guys as friends, please don't tell Joshua and Seungkwan. Please." Minghao ranted, almost losing his breath.

"I won't, but I can't believe you lied to me. You said your mum was on a business trip. But suddenly your mum is expecting you at home? You lied to your own best friends." Jeonghan crossed his arms.

"Look I'm sorry, please don't be mad. I just didn't want you guys to know yet.." Minghao looked at the ground.

"I guess it's okay.. but we're going now," Jeonghan said as he grabbed Minghao's wrist, dragging him away from Jun.

Minghao looked back at Jun and said, "Sorry, bye." And he waved a little bit.

Once they got to the entrance of the school, Jeonghan said, "I'm coming over." He said it very bluntly.

Before any objection, they headed in the direction of Minghao's house.

Once they got there, Minghao's mother greeted them from the kitchen. "Hello, Hao! Oh, Jeonghan! I haven't seen you in a while!" His mum said.

"Yeah." He let out a small laugh and then signalled for Minghao to go upstairs with him.

When they were finally in Minghao's room, Jeonghan closed the door. "What the fuck was that?" He asked through gritted teeth. Minghao just twiddled with his fingers and stood silent. "Minghao?" Jeonghan says.

"Are you m-mad..?" Minghao asked softly.

"No, just why him?" The elder asked a little aggressively. Minghao didn't know what to feel. He loved Jun, but his friends wouldn't allow it.

"When I first came here, remember when I didn't know Korean?" He started. Jeonghan nodded and let him proceed. "He was my Korean tutor because he is Chinese as well, so he could speak to me using Chinese. Over time, I found myself liking him and then yesterday he asked me to meet him at the boys' bathroom, so I did. He then asked me to be his boyfriend and I was so happy." He paused for a bit. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He almost whispered.

"You should tell the others," Jeonghan stated.

"I know. I think I'm going to tell them tomorrow. Do you think they'll understand?" The younger asked. "Seungkwan will, just be careful with Joshua. He doesn't like them. So do I, but it's your choice." Jeonghan said.

"Thanks, hyung.." Minghao said quietly, pulling the older male into a hug.

"You're welcome."