~1k Bonus Chapter~

Okay so, I wasn't going to be an author that would update a story just to say thank you to you guys, but here I am I guess-

Thank you guys for 1k reads and 50+ votes! It might not be much to you guys but it means a lot to me. I didn't expect to get attention or comments or anything, but I started getting comments and it made me feel so happy!

You don't know how thankful I am that you guys like my story. I looked on some of the tags I have and I noticed the other day that this story was 4th in Jeongcheol and now it's 8th! It's also 5th in Soonhoon and 12th in Seoksoo!

I cannot express how much I appreciate you guys!! Tysm!!

So now, here's a bonus chapter of them having lunch because I wasn't going to include it originally, but now I have a reason to.

So enjoy~

———

After Jun had sat down at the table, it got kinda awkward for Minghao, he didn't know what to do. The silence was interrupted by a new presence at the table.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to my party on Friday." The guy said. All of the boys at the table noticed him as Seungcheol, the captain of the soccer team.

"You already know I'm coming," Jun stated. "Hao?" Minghao looked around to see what his friends were going to do. They all shrugged except for Seungkwan. Seungkwan nodded his head excitedly at the offer.

"U-Uhm, sure.." Minghao stuttered facing Jun the entire time.

"And we're all coming too," Jeonghan announced. Wonwoo looked a bit nervous though. It was his first day and he had already been invited to a party.

"Great, can't wait to see you there." Seungcheol smiled. Before he left though, he whispered something into Jeonghan's ear which made his cheeks flush bright red. As he left, he proudly smirked to himself.

"Did anyone else see that?" Seungkwan pointed to Jeonghan who covered his face with his hands. "What did he say that made you that red?" He added on.

"Oh, n-nothing." He assured, but it was obvious that he had said something.

"Don't lie now Jeonghan, you got mad at me for lying." Minghao sassily crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Seriously, it's nothing." He said again.

"I will get that answer out of you," Seungkwan said kind of threatening.

"Okay! Okay!" Jeonghan shook his hands in defeat. "He said "especially you" after he said he can't wait to see us there," Jeonghan said shyly. He could not believe he just said that out loud.

"First Minghao and Jun, now you and Seungcheol? Next thing you know, Seungkwan's gonna be with Vernon or some shit and Wonwoo is gonna be with Mingyu! I'm gonna be all alone!" Joshua dramatically whined as he started shaking Jeonghan's arm.

"What the fuck? Why Vernon? He's so ratty! He's so silly and carefree. I deserve better." Seungkwan flicked his non-existent long hair.

Wonwoo sat there confused. Who was Mingyu? And why was he being 'paired up' with him?

While they were talking, the group of boys failed to notice that the young Chinese boy wasn't eating anything. This went unnoticed by everyone but a worried male next to him.

"Hao, why aren't you eating?" Jun asked.

"I'm not hungry.." Minghao replied. To be honest, Minghao was starving, but the thought of food made him sick for some reason.

"Come on, I know you're hungry. Please eat something." Jun insisted, but Minghao only shook his head.

Jun then pouted and said, "if you're not going to eat it, I'll feed it to you instead." And that's what he did. He picked up the chopsticks and held some rice up to Minghao's mouth. "Open up."

And just like that, Minghao didn't feel sick anymore. He felt special. Jun was too good to him, he didn't deserve him.

Minghao snapped out of his thoughts and decided to scoot closer to the older male. He rested his head on Jun's shoulder and intertwined their fingers. Jun then placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and caressed his knuckles with his thumb.

"Ew, cringe, love.." Seungkwan commented.

Thanks again for 1k reads
(^ω^)