Chapter 4 ~He'll Be Okay~

"Minghao? Minghao!" Jun yelled as he entered the boys' bathroom. He had just walked past his lunch table when he realised his stuff was still there.

He grabbed Minghao's belongings and headed to the place they first met. The bathroom. It's kind of weird meeting in the bathroom, but it was the only way they could get away from everyone.

'What if something happened to him?' Jun thought a bit panicked.

"Hao?" He said worriedly. He found one of the bathroom stalls closed and headed towards it. "Minghao..?" He softly said, knocking on the door.

"H-help.." and that was the last Jun heard from the boy in the bathroom stall.

He started to pick the lock of the stall, breaking into the small cubicle. He looked stunned at the sight of the poor boy, holding his stomach with his knees to his chest.

"Baby.." Jun whispered, placing a soft kiss on the younger's head while holding him in his embrace.

He decided that it was best for him to take the boy to the nurses' office, so he picked up the boy and comfortably positioned him bridal style in his arms.

Rushing as fast as he could, without disturbing or discomforting the boy, he swiftly made his way to the nurses' office.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" The lady exclaimed, gesturing Jun to lay Minghao down on the small bed.

"I don't know. I found his stuff at lunch, so I decided to go and find him, but when I did, he was crouched in a bathroom cubicle and he was pale and-" Jun was cut off. "He'll be okay, try not to worry." She reassured the male.

"You should probably get to class." The lady said. "Can I stay?" Jun asked, hopeful to stay with his beloved boyfriend. "I suppose, I'll tell your class teacher that you're here." She smiled. "Thank you," Jun replied, focusing his gaze back on the small boy.

Jun then held Minghao's hand in his and caressed his knuckles with his thumb. "I hope you're okay.." Jun whispered, placing a soft kiss on Minghao's hand.

After what seemed like hours to Jun (which was 20 minutes), Jun felt Minghao's hand twitch a little. He quickly stood from the chair that was placed next to the bed. "Hao?" He spoke up.

"H-home.." Minghao whispered, barely audible. "You want to go home?" Jun asked. The younger only nodded, slowly opening his eyes.

Jun had signed the two boys out and Jun had offered for Minghao to stay at his house, which he accepted. Jun got the younger comfortable in the passenger's seat and went to the driver's seat and drove to his home.

A/N: okay, I know this is a Seoksoo story and these few chapters are mainly Junhao, but I promise it's getting there 😂