Seven

Chapter Seven ~ "The Not-So-Fake Skeletons"

•Quinn Shoenfield•

"Everyone up! You'll have to get up this instance if you ever want to reach Malaga islands. It's a good 20 to 30 minutes from here by boat!"

I groaned, and rolled over. That was 100% the voice of Tommy, our tour guide.

"Shut up! We're trying to sleep!" I snapped.

"Now, now, Princess," a voice mused. "What would daddy say to wasting money for sleeping in?"

I sat upright to glare at Kade, "You just manage to annoy me first thing in the morning, don't you?"

Kade just laughed, "You're the one getting annoyed, aren't you?"

"Oh god, just shut up, you two!" Kyra snapped. "Kade, get lost. We're going to get ready."

Kade left, wordlessly. I just gaped at his retreating back.

"What?" Kyra giggled. "Staring at his hotness?"

I snapped my head towards hers, "More like shocked. He didn't annoy you at all. It's like he's made it a mission to annoy the crap out of me."

"Stop getting bothered by it. He'll drop it if he doesn't get any reaction from you." Kyra advised, wisely.

I rolled my eyes, "If it were that easy, I would've done it by now, Ky."

•••

"Okay, have you'll got everything you need?" Tommy asked, looking around at the six of them.

"Yup!" Derek replied.

"Okay, then! Everyone aboard. It's not long until we see Malaga islands, so don't get too comfy." Tommy warned. "Also, out of the two islands, Cadise is the more popular tourist attraction. At Malaga, we'll be roughing it up."

"Roughing it up?" I echoed, frowning.

Cadise was no New York City and if that wasn't roughing it up, what the hell was he talking about?

Tommy smirked, "For one, you'll will be staying in tents."

"What?" Kyra and I shrieked at the same time.

"I can't sleep in tents." I complained.

"Neither can I. My chiropractor will have a hell of a time if I sleep on the . . . ground." Kyra whispered the last word.

"I'm not sleeping in mud." I stated, firmly. "Do you have any idea how many worms live in that?" I scrunched up my nose at the thought of me sleeping on worms.

"It's like you were born into riches." Kade muttered, looking annoyed.

"I was." I stated, oblivious to the fact that he mocking me.

"Anyway, this island a lot of gorgeous reefs, so you'll can go snorkeling ther-" Tommy tried to continue.

"I wanna go snorkeling!" Kyle perked up.

And I refrained myself from snickering.

"Okay, you know what?" Tommy exclaimed, exasperated. "Let's just go there because apparently I can't talk without getting interrupted."

•••

Half an hour later, I understood what exactly Tommy meant by 'roughing it up'. I honestly didn't like the idea of roughing it up at all. The island, per se, was gorgeous, with lush green trees surrounding it and white sand. It was definitely smaller than Cadise but I like it; I just didn't like the idea of staying in tents. That was meant for camping and I hated camping.
I'm
We were nearing the gorgeous shore of Malaga. Kyle, Tommy and Ian hopped off to help pull our small-ish boat in. Soon, all of us got off and I absolutely loved the feel of the plushy sand under my feet.