Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

Katsuki’s POV

“I’m katsukis fiancée”

Bullshit.

How dare that bastard to declare something so stupid.

Its evening already, and most of the employees are heading home but I stayed at my office, thinking about what just happened earlier.

Why didn’t I know about this, those guys decided something on their own again without even telling me.

I sighed as I sat down at my chair and grabbed my phone, not even a single message or calls from deku.

Fuck.

I’ll just a message him, just to let him know that I’m still at work.

Of course I’m not planning to stay here much longer, just time to think about everything.

An hour passed by, nothing. Just nothing. I’m worried to deku, better check him on his place.

I fucking ran as fast as I can and got inside my car, drove as fast as possible. Its 10:30pm, I’m sure he’s awake.

I walked and was deeply worried, he didn’t even reply on my message. I don’t want to end our relationship.

I knocked on his door, waited patiently for him to answer but no response so I tried to call him but no answers.

“Fuck this” I mumbled and sat down in front of dekus apartment. I need to explain everything to him.

While waiting for that bastard I slowly closed my eyes and took a rest for a bit since this day was very exhausting.

“Deku…”

“Just want to see your face deku. Why? Dunno. Gotta see what I want to see.”

“I want to touch your soft cheek and ruffled that curly green hair.”

After a few hours.

A warm palm touched my cheek that made me opened my eyes to see who it was.

“Kacchan? “

That’s the face I want to see every day. Wait, I’m inside now. Did he just carry me inside? Fuck this nerd.

“I saw you outside and carry you here. Sorry if I’m late. “ he smiled but I felt like something is wrong.

“Have you heard about it?” I reached his cheek and caressed it.

The nerd nodded while looking down, trying to hold back his tears.

“Look. Even if that fucking bitch said that she’s my fiancée you know that its all in her head.”

“I know. It’s just..”

Ah, I hate it when I see him like that. I better fix this.

“I began to think that maybe..you’ll be much more happy if you’re with Camie.
She can give you children, she’s also sexy and popular not to mention she came from a very rich family which are close to your family, that’s why they arranged this.
You’re both perfect to each other and I’m just…your employee”

This bastard never change. Deciding something without even telling me. What a selfish nerd.

“Do you really think that’s what makes me happy? Hah! You idiot, I don’t care about being in a rich family. I just want to be with the person I want to see every fucking day. Besides, I don’t care if you can’t give me a child, we’ll just have to keep on trying every night to make it work, right?”

He looked at me with a smile. Those beautiful emerald eyes and that lips kept turning me on everytime I see this bastard.
I grabbed his wrist and pinned him down at the floor before kissing him deeply.

“Kacchan…”

------------------------------------------------

I'll post a new chapter tomorrow. Hope you read it. Take care.