Chapter 5

Deku's POV

i was surprised about what I saw online. Kacchan kissing kirishima-kun. Well, that doesn't concern me at all but I don't know this feeling in my heart. I felt so angry and sad at the same time. But I know that it'll eventually fade away, I just have to distract myself. Yeah I better get going.

At work. I can't stop thinking about that photo of them. Damn it!

The only thing I can do is avoid him. Yeah I can do that!

Suddenly I received a message from kacchan. I tried to ignore it but it keeps on bothering me so in order to settle this up I went to his office, and I gave myself a reason to see him too by bringing him some important documents for him.

I came inside his office.

A lot of things happened and as of now kacchan pinned at the wall. He confessed to me about his feelings. Of course I respond to him my feelings too. It was so embarrassing!

He kissed me. I liked it. I pushed him away but kacchan was so strong that I wasn't even able to break free from his arms.

I think kacchan was up to something and I don't like it. Maybe.

A few moments of staring to each other and he finally distance himself from me.

"Fine. " He look disappointed and he goes outside the office like it was nothing.

"K-Kacchan.." I whisper as I struggle to know if I should follow him or not.

I went outside his office and followed him.

"Kacchan!" I grab his arms.

"What"

"Why did you leave?"

He smirk?!

"I realized that I don't want to spoil all the fun I can get from you here at work, at least let's do it at your place or mine~"

It took me 1 minute to understand what kacchan was saying.

"eh.."

"Your adorable , nerd. But first let me settle everything to kirishima"

I look down. Then he touched my chin and make his face closer to me.

"Don't worry. That kiss from the photo was out of my will. This is what my real kiss is~"

He kissed me so deeply that I can feel his tongue exploring inside my mouth. I let out a small moan. He cut the kiss and leave it with the string of both of our saliva.

"We can continue this, later after work~"

"u-um.."

He smiled. Then he left away.

I blushed like red and look around the surroundings Thank god no one saw that.

The mixed negative emotion that I felt for kacchan vanished as he confessed and kissed me passionately.

I smiled as I returned to my work.

"It'll be so much fun" I whisper to myself as I try to hide the excitement for our plans later after work.

Well I'm not really excited about what kacchan is planning, I was excited about the time im spending kacchan later. It's like a date.

Katsuki's POV

I kissed Deku! I think were official since he also confessed his feelings for me. I was so happy but I suddenly remember that fucking picture. That's why I decided to face him and also to get rid of this feeling that's been bothering me.

While I am heading to shitty hairs office I texted Deku. Reminding him what our plan later.'

It's not that I'm excited or something.

Messages Convo:

Me: Hey nerd

Deku: Yes Kacchan?

Me: Where do you wanna go later?

Deku: eh..um..H-How about a restaurant nearby?

Me: I was thinking maybe we could hit the bar.

Deku: K-Kacchan we still have work to do tomorrow. Besides you have a full schedule.

Me:Don't sweat those small details. Bar?

Me: Bar, restaurant or me?

Deku: wait. You're an option?

Me: I just thought maybe you want me instead because it seems like your hungry.

Deku: Kacchan!

Me: See you later nerd

End of convo

I smiled while texting him. I really love teasing him he makes those adorable face he make. But then I didn't realized that I was in front of kirishima's office.

I knocked.

"Open the door shitty hair!"

"Is that you bakugo?"

"Just open the fucking door or ill destroy it!"

I was so angry about what he did. I have to settle everything here. Right now

He opened the door and I sat at the chair.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"The stupid photo you spread, and it even reach Deku"

He only smiled at me.

Damn bastard. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup that's all for now. I hope you enjoy it!