Chapter 7

3rd person POV:
Katsuki start to attack izukus neck by biting him and leaving hickeys izuku starts to moan "ah~ K-Kacchan~ s-stop~ " but gently he pushes katsuki away. Katsuki didn't respond and ripped apart the shirt izuku was wearing and suck his left nipple and plays with the right nipple. This sensation izuku was feeling was amazing and he loved it because finally its happening on him but some part of his brain are saying 'this is wrong', he ignored at first but eventually he respond. With all his strength he pushed katsuki away, "what the fuck deku!" Katsuki complained "T-This isn't right! Kacchan, I'm not a toy you can play whenever your horny. I just been reunited with you for a few days and then this happened." Izuku is now crying and katsuki didn't like it when that emerald eyes was dyed with tears. "Please, just leave." He said with a crack voice as he kept trembling. Katsuki sighed and grab his stuff then he left. After katsuki left izuku went to the bathroom and he took a bath to refresh him from what happened. He was afraid to come to the office because of katsuki but he decided to avoid him as much as possible.

The next day....

Midoriyas POV:

It was currently 6:00am I didn't have enough sleep due to what happened last night, kacchan's touch I want that to happen again but I know that this is only my desire for him not my true feelings. Besides I dont even know what we are, I'm so confused right now but I won't let this get in my way while doing my work, instead I have a great idea to forget Kacchan.

Text conversation
Deku: Uraraka can we hang out after work? We can meet up at the usual place, the cafe near your workplace.

Ochako: oh sure deku, let's meet at around 9pm.

Deku: okay. See you later.

Ochako: see ya

*End of Conversation*

I feel very blessed to have Uraraka, she's like my best friend even though I was on a different location we still have a way to see each other. For the time being this and my work will keep me distracted. Right.

After a lot of thinking I finally got out of the bed and start getting ready to work, I head to the bathroom to take a bath, after that I brush my teeth and wears a black pants and a long sleeve polo with a neck tie. I looked at myself in the mirror a few times, my hair was a bit messy but I let it that way. After I ate I left at my place and heads to work.

After I arrived at work I was greeted by kirishima kun, somehow I feel a strange vibe to him. I didn't put much attention to it. I was about to enter the elevator when suddenly todoroki showed up.

"Morning midoriya" he said as he looked at my eyes. He touched the button for 25th floor, as soon as the elevator closed he pinned me at the wall.

"Heard you had a date with bakugo." He whispers to my ears. I tried to push him away but of course he was much stronger than me. I really need to go to gym more often.

"H-How did you know that?"

"Apparently some of the office workers saw you guys."

"O-Oh is that so..."

When the door opened I instantly escaped from him thankfully the crowd of people made him at still inside the elevator. Just great, my day could even been worst. Since I can't use the elevator now I decided to use the stairs. Its fine by me since its like workout and besides not a lot of people uses it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'll try to update this daily. I'm really sorry if I was gone for a few months. Thanks for reading this piece of shit of mine.