Chapter 11

------------------------_-------+-++-------

Katsukis POV

Me and deku are currently at the old park where we used to play when were still children.

Its been an hour of silence yet none of us are willing to speak. I felt like I did some shit to him since he's not even looking at me but I can feel that dekus mad.

How did he got mad at me?

Well...

After deku left my office I've been thinking about him ever since so I decided to grab a drink but not just any other drink. A beer would be fine I guess, its not that I want to get drunk again..its just I need this to feel relaxed after all this fucking work that I need to finish within a day.

Since only some of the employees tend to stay to finish their job, I head outside the building. Yeah, a bit of walk and fresh air really gives me a bit of peace but until shitty hair saw me and ran to give me a kiss, i felt that i want to kill someone right now.Before he could even get close ro me I block his disgusting face with my bare hand.

It took me a few minutes to escape from him by threatening him. That's right, I'm not gonna waste my time with some shitty hair.

I walked inside the office and bought a beer. After that I walked for a bit and before I knew it I was a bit far from the building.

Thanks to the fucking cold wind even it was only a beer I got a bit drunk. I passed by a cafe and saw through the window a certain curly green haired male. He seems familiar.

"Is that deku?"

Yeah that incident happened.

At the cafe I decided to drag deku out of the cafe without telling anything to round face, didn't even realize she's there all I care was I need my deku.

This is fucking annoying!

"Oi"

No response from him.

"Oi! Are you gonna answer me you piece of shit or what?!"

"Y-Yeah Kacchan?"

"Why are you with round face?"

"Ehh...well...she's my friend and I asked her to hang out after worked today so.."

"So was that like a date?!" I stood up glaring at him.

"What?! N-No! Of course not...she's just my friend..."

"Good"

"So why did you suddenly made that scene at the cafe? Jeez, now I have to apologize to uraraka for leaving her behind."

That's right. Why do I made that scene? Am I jealous? When I saw him with that fucking round face I felt this anger inside that I wan to take him away and never let go, wraping my arms around him. I dont like when he's with anyone I dont know. I'm getting worried if he didn't tell me where he's going. I want him to be with me. I want him.

Nobody takes him away from me.

"Mark my word you damn nerd!"

I have to remind him.

"Eh?"

"YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME!" I walked away from him.

I took a glance on him and he was stay still on his position not saying anything.

What the hell...

I'm not fucking giving up that easy...I want him to fall in love to me. I'm not sure what he felt for me but all I know is that...

Even if he doesn't love me now, I know he will learn to live me and accept this shit of me someday....eventually....

Anyhow, I better get back at the office its fucking cold outside.

.
.
.

Izukus POV

W-What just happened?

"YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME!"

I dont know what I should do about this. Suddenly declaring that I belong to him?

Jerk...

But after he said that I blushed since he really felt something for me. But what about kirishima? Is he toying with my feelings.

I dont plan on staying at this place so I called a taxi and went home.

After I got home, I took a quick bath and immediately be reunited with the bed. I grab my phone at the side of my bed and texted uraraka.

*message convo*

Deku: Hey I'm sorry about what happened at the cafe.

Ochako: Its fine. I'm kinda confused about what happened. Why was bakugo so angry?

Deku: yeah, I have no idea.

Ochako: same old bakugo. But I think you guys had a lot of things to talk to.

Deku: I guess so. Kacchan's a bit hard to predict. He always says what he wants without knowing knowing what the other feels

Ochako: yup, so anyway. Good night.

Deku: night.

*end of convo*

I sighed as I placed my phone at the side of the bed. I realized that uraraka was right, I really need to talk to Kacchan.

I was planning to avoid him but it seems like it won't go smoothly as I want...

Right.

I took my phone again and sent a text message to kaccha, to end this once and for all.

Deku: let's talk at your office tomorrow after my shift.

I waited for a fee minutes but no response.

As I wait for his message I suddenly falls asleep.

"Kacchan..."

--------------------------------;--------------------------------------

So thanks for reading this guys. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Take care guys! Stay safe...

feel free to comment I really want to know what you thought about the chapter/ the book itself.