Chapter 4

Aizawa POV
The second we got to the hospital I called up Recovery Girl to come heal (y/n) as best she could, then immediately I had to go to the police station.

"So how long have you been abusing your kid." I asked Aisen.

"I wasn't abusing her, I was teaching her a lesson."

"Hitting and starving your kid doesn't count." I folded my arms.

"Don't tell me how to parent my kid." Aisen spat angrily.

"She's no longer going to be your kid. With evidence of you abusing her, you lose your hero license, and parenting rights over (y/n)."

Aisen smirked.

"Yeah? Then where else is she going to go? Her mother died and her family cut off all ties with our family, and my parents both died off a couple years ago. She doesn't have anyone. And with her age, I doubt she'll stay in one home."

I grit my teeth as he just smiled and played it off as if hurting his own daughter was nothing.

"Then she can stay in my home for as long as she wants. I'll give her the parental love she hasn't ever had."

Aisen's eyes grew cold as I said that.

"Good luck with her. She's a disappointment. A pathetic excuse for a daughter. I should've left her outside instead of giving her the kindness I wasted on her."

I stood up and punched him sending him flying out of his chair.

"Kindness? You son of a bitch, you call that kindness!? Kids aren't something you can use to live your life through!" I shouted and grabbed him by the collar

I would've done more than that, but the police had restrained me and I wasn't allowed near Aisen anymore.

I walked into another room and talked to another officer.

"You really want to do that? Adopt the kid?"

"Yeah, what do I need to do to make that happen."

"Kids are a lot of work you know, and one with a background like that will be even harder." The policeman said.

"I don't care. I'm going to take care of her. I live a good enough life to care for another person other than myself. I'm a pro hero for crying out loud. I'm going to adopt (y/n) (l/n)."

Time skip
After a load of paperwork and talking to more people than necessary, I finally got the adoption papers for (y/n). All I had to do now was go and talk to her about it.

I walked into the hospital and checked in, but was stopped by a kid with purple hair that seemed to stick up.

"Excuse me sir, are you Eraserhead?" He asked. He had similar tired eyes to mine.

"Yes." I said.

"Can I...get your autograph?" He asked a little nervously.

"Sure." I agreed as he handed me a pen, I quickly signed his paper and made my way up to (y/n)'s room.

What am I even supposed to say...how do I even bring this up?
. . .
Holy fu- I'm a father now.

I saw two nurses standing just a bit off from her room and overheard them talking.

"She's so quiet, she hasn't said a word or touched her food." One whispered.

"It's like she's a ghost, or robot, I don't like being around her, she's creepy." The other said.

I rolled my eyes.

Some people these days.

I thought as I walked in. (Y/n) was staring off into space with dull eyes as she slowly turned her head towards me.