Chapter 11

Your POV
I finished taking my shower and quickly changed into clean clothes. They were the exact same only this time I put on shorts as it was still pretty hot.

I then brushed my teeth and walked out of the washroom, spotting both Aizawa and Shinso in the kitchen making breakfast.

I sat down at the counter and waited patiently for anything to happen. Shinso noticed me and gave me a small smile.

Usually...people smile back right? It's polite?

So, I tried my best at smiling back. It was small and probably not very expressive...but I did my best.

My face felt funny at the unfamiliar emotion being portrayed. I've never really smiled so I felt awkward.

Shinso's eyes widened and I swear I could see the smallest tint of pink on his cheeks, but he turned around so quickly I couldn't see.

Aizawa then turned off the stove and grabbed plates. He got out three of them and set them on the counter.

Shinso grabbed three cups and placed them down along with some utensils while Aizawa grabbed whatever they were making.

I sat down at the counter as Aizawa placed a plate of fancy looking bread and bacon and eggs down in front of me.

Shinso poured apple juice into two cups and Aizawa had his usual coffee.

Shinso then came over and sat next to me on the left while Aizawa stood at the counter eyeing him.

"So...what's this bread?" I asked looking down at the plate, breaking the silence.

"It's french toast"-"It's french toast"

They both said at the exact same time. Aizawa slightly glared at Shinso who slightly coward. I just sat there right in between the awkward tension.

A bead of sweat formed across my forehead as the two had a staring contest, and so I awkwardly started eating my food.

I felt the tension grow lighter as the sweet food filled my mouth.

This isn't like any other bread I've had before...I like this a lot more..

"How is it?" Shinso spoke up.

"Oh? It's really good..." I answered.

"Glad to hear that. Shinso actually made the toast part, I handled the rest." Aizawa said.

I just nodded my head and tried to hurry up and finish.

The tension between the two of them only rose.

. . .

After breakfast, I went and brushed my teeth. Shinsi followed quickly behind.

"You wouldn't happen to have a spare toothbrush...would you?" He giggled nervously.

I opened one of the drawers and saw that there were indeed more toothbrushes, so I handed him a purple one.

"Thanks." He said grabbing the toothbrush. Our hands brushed each other as we did so, and my heart raced.

"S-sorry.." I whispered.

"It's fine..." He trailed.

. . .

"So what should we do today?" Aizawa asked.

I thought for a moment as I took a seat on the couch, Shinso sat next to me and leaned against the arm rest.

I never finished that movie...but I'm not sure if everyone wants to watch that...

"(Y/n), wasn't there a movie you didn't finish?" He continued.