Chapter 5

Your POV
I was woken up by the sun peeking through the shades.

"What a weird dream..." I say as I sat up and looked around.

"Where...am I?" I sat puzzled and looked down at my arm which was still in a cast.

"Wasn't a dream, did you sleep better kiddo?" Aizawa asked me as I looked at him standing in the door way.

I nodded my head as I got out of bed.

"Breakfast is almost ready, go ahead and wash up. Then get dressed, today are the entrance exams for UA." He said.

"But, how am I supposed to participate? I can't exactly do a whole lot..." I trailed looking down at my feet.

"You don't have to participate, you got in already based on recommendations remember?"

"Oh...r-right..." I paused for a moment, "but it seems unfair to the others."

"Don't worry, there are two other kids just like you who were brought in on recommendations as well."

"But aren't they participating?"

"Yes, they are. You only really have to do the written exam. The school knows about your state and what's been going on. You can demonstrate your quirk later." Aizawa explained.

"Okay...so then, am I going to be home alone today?" I asked quietly fiddling my fingers.

"Well initially I thought you'd want to come with me, but if you want to stay you can."

"Mm, I want to go with you." I said looking at him. He had black eyes, just like my father, but...his eyes seem trusting.

Aizawa let out a sigh and I saw a slight smile of relief on his face.

He must be nervous like me...

"Alright then, go and get ready." He said as he left for the kitchen.

Time skip
I quickly came back from washing and changing my clothes. The clothes I had were very baggy, but I was thankful nonetheless.

All we had bought were white t-shirts,  black pants, and some new underwear for me. We also got a new pair of shoes for me.

I stood in the kitchen not sure if I was allowed to sit down or not, and Aizawa gave me a weird look.

"(Y/n), you don't need my permission to sit down, make yourself at home here." He said.

I nodded and sat down at the counter as Aizawa placed two plates down.

"What did you make this time?" I asked curiously as I looked at the weird food in front of me.

"Bacon and eggs." He said as he grabbed two cups. He poured a weird orange substance into mine and into his I assumed coffee.

He finally sat down and placed the orange liquid next to my plate.

"Don't tell me you've never had orange juice before."

"I mean, I know of it...but I've really never had...anything..." I trail.

"Then I guess you'll just have to try everything." Aizawa said as he began to eat.

I grabbed the cup and sipped on it.

What is this on my tongue!? How do I describe it?

I felt my face scrunched up together.

"Haha, sour?" Aizawa laughed as he watched me. I nodded my head and sipped it again, only this time it was less sour.

"Now it's...uhm..."
I feel so stupid for not knowing these things.