Chapter 15

Your POV
Aizawa took me back into his room and slightly shut the door, leaving it open just a crack.

"Talk to me, what's going on in that little head of yours?" He asked quietly. I just stood there and looked down at my feet, shrugging my shoulders.

"Nobody just gets up at 4:30 in the morning to do something in the bathroom and then hug a certain lavender haired boy."

I thought back to the nightmare I had and seeing my father's reflection in the mirror.

Would it even matter if I told him?

Would Aizawa really care?

Why did Aizawa adopt me?

I'm such a burden to him...

Why can't I be better?

Had I just dealt with it, Aizawa could be sleeping right now...

So many thoughts were running through my head and I wanted them to stop. The more that they ran about, the more pathetic I felt.

"Was it about him?" Aizawa asked, causing me to slightly lift my head.

"So it was–"

"No, I'm fine." I interuppted not wanting Aizawa to worry about me more than he already has.

His eyes widened at my sudden outburts.

"Then why was Shinso hugging you?"

"He scared me while I was getting some water, he felt bad and hugged me because it just surprised me that much."

If I keep telling myself I'm fine, then I will be. Just don't let anyone else worry about you.

"(Y/n)..." Aizawa sighed and then caved, "Alright. If you don't want to talk, then we don't have to. But just know that I will only worry more if you don't keep me updated with how you're feeling." He said with a gruff voice and rubbed my head.

"Now, try and go back to sleep kiddo."

I just nodded my head and scurried off waving goodnight and shutting his door.

I let out a small breath and turned around to go back to my room when Shinso popped into my vision.

"Him? Who's him" Shinso asked scaring me again.

He apologised and walked back with me to my room.

"It's...it's nothing. Really." I answered.

"Well it doesn't seem like nothing." Shinso said as he got into bed next to me.

"Well, it was." I said lying down with my back facing him, "Goodnight, Shinso."

"...Goodnight, (y/n)..."

Time Skip
I didn't sleep at all...I was too afraid to. Afraid that I would see him again.

My body felt weak as I watched the sun rise.

Wait. . .the sun? I can see it?

I sat up from my bed and walked over to my sliding door, pulling the curtains to the side so I could get a better view.

There it was, the sun shining through a sea of clouds that were slowly dispersing.

"Shinso..." I said at barely a whisper, "The sun..."

I turned around and realized that...he wouldn't be awake.

That's right...he fell asleep and I didn't...