Chapter 12

Your POV
The movie we were watching sounded interesting, but I couldn't focus on it. For whatever reason, my heart was pounding, and my face was warm.

It got worse everytime Shinso got closer to me or just did anything in general.

I tried to eat some popcorn in order to take my mind off of it...however, Shinso also reached for the popcorn ending up in his hand brushing against mine.

I pulled away swiftly and muttered an apology. The pounding in my chest didn't go away as the movie continued.

Shinso just chuckled quietly and leaned back into the corner of the sofa. I looked over to see if Aizawa was watching. . .but he was knocked out. He was sleeping.

I tried to focus on what was happening on the tv, there was a strange looking man with only legs and no upper body dancing on the grass.

Confusion filled my brain as I had no idea what was going on in the movie, and the two elf looking boys joined in on dancing with the half bodied-man.

Which only caused more confusion.

"Enjoying the movie?" Shinso suddenly whispered into my ear, causing me to gasp.

I turned to face him, my face feeling warm as my (e/c) eyes met his lavender ones.

"Sorry, I don't want to wake Aizawa up." He said scratching his cheek.

"I-it's fine..." I stuttered out quietly.

"The movie? Orrr...?" Shinso asked.

"Orrr....what?"

Shinso just smiled and brushed his hand through his lavender hair.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

We both silently went back to watching the movie. The character named Ian had charm, and I really liked the growth he has with his brother, Barley. It was sweet.

. . .

The movie was coming to a close and I was enjoying myself up until the point Ian risked everything and didn't even get to meet his dad.

I felt myself tear up as Barely hugged his dad one more time. I then felt Shinso place his hand on my shoulder.

"You're really emotional when it comes to movies, huh?" He teased.

"Why aren't you crying?" I sniffeled.

"Because I've seen this movie, and I'm a man. I don't cry." He smiled.

After the movie was done, Shinso stood up and stretched.

"Well, did you like it?" He asked.

I nodded my head and stood up as well. Aizawa was still sleeping peacefully with his arms folded.

There was silence for a moment before Shinso started speaking.

"Wanna try something crazy?" He asked.

I looked at him with a confused feeling. It didn't show on my face, but I definitely felt it.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked as my hair fell in front of my face.

"C'mon." He said and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me to my room.

Shinso let go of my hand and opened the curtains to to balcony. Revealing the string winds and loud rain.

"Let's go outside!" He said excitedly.

"What? Why? Isn't it dangerous?" I asked backing away.

"Not if we're careful about it, plus...it looks exciting, doesn't it?" He said gesturing to the storm that was picking up pace.