Chapter-14

Chapter 14

"Kakashi, you ungrateful brat." Tsunade came in to their usual training, started to yell at Kakashi as she got him off guard and punched him away, sending him flying back to the tree.

She was furious enough to throw a punch at Kakashi, this was her way of caring, as she like to take care of her people as best she could and did what she could to help them.

"Kakashi!!" They all shouted worriedly. They were pretty sure how powerful Tsunade sama was, this one punch might accidentally kill someone.

"Minato, you are too soft on that brat, he's skipping his therapy and check up for two times in a row. Poor Kenzo! He was waiting for him in the hospital last night. How dare you disrespect medical ninja, Kakashi? He was a very busy person, he made his time available for you, and you didn't care to give him a proper notice."

"I didn't mean to disrespect Kenzo san, I will apologise him later today." Kakashi said, while covering his nose, even though his mask covered half of his face, everyone could clearly see that his nose was bleeding pretty bad.

"Impressive, all you've got is broken nose from that punch, even considering you are still in your recovery state, you've become pretty tough. I will let you go easy this time."

"But If you dare to mess with our medic again, I will make sure you can no longer attend to any mission in future."

"Hai, hai Understood, oba chan, I am sorry for all the troubles. I will go see Kenzo san today." Kakashi assured her, but he remained impassive in response to Tsunade constant glaring.

Tsuande inched forward and drew in a long breath, "Fine, come and see us at 5 pm this evening. just for you to know, I am gonna be honest with your medical report, if you are not ready for battles mentally or physically, I will report the same."

Minato and the others watched the interaction between the two from the distance, the displeasing gleam in Tsunade eyes stopped them from approaching near them.

"Who is this scary beautiful lady? Is she related to Bakashi or something? Minato sensei?" Obito muttered something under his breath.

"Don't you know her? Obito, she's one of the legendary Sannin, Tsunade lady." Rin turned around and said in a measured tones lowly.

"What? How come Kakashi so familiar with someone like that?"

"Don't get surprised yet, you haven't met his favourite Sannin. They are annoyingly close." Minato grumbled, he surrendered himself to gloomy thought. They found the ironic rebound of their sensei words.

They sagged with relief when Tsunade finally left after she gave Kakashi an earful of scolding.

Minato knew why Tsunade was this mad at Kakashi, there was a great possibly that Kakashi had to go back to front line sooner. He was too reckless, and his body was still struggling in the recovery state, and Kakashi had been doing his intense training session since he could manage to walk, which made Tsunade sama so worried about him.

Due to recent incident with Obito, they all well aware of Kakashi mental state, the kid was trying to keep busy himself, he wanted to physically exhaust himself, that's how he could escape from his flashbacks and nightmare.

This was something all shinobi dealt with at some point, every body lost someone in the war. In Kakashi's case, he was child solider unlike others, in the wake of early-life traumas could actually result in developmental and behavioural problems. That's why he couldn't reply on anyone to help them.

**********************************

"Kakashi and I have special assignment, sorry, Obito, Rin, we can't be around here for a while." Minato stated, Rin and Obito nodded, but Obito seemed a bit depressed, Kakashi was in different league from him, able to do the special mission with Minato sensei.