Chapter 1

Chapter-1/The Chosen one

Kakashi Hatake; a prodigy of the generations and the most gifted with Hatake's bloodline, this was what their clan members called him when he was around, undoubtedly they all expected a lot of good things from Kakashi, being the future clan-head in waiting. Despite being young, he was also willing to bear the heavy burden of the clan's high expectation for him which other children of his age would never understand.

His grandpa, Ryuma Hatake was the current Hatake clan head, who especially had a lot of big hopes for Kakashi, that's why his grandpa always focused on scheduling Kakashi's learning activities and he even trained him personally every day, alway kept pushing him so hard. 

His Dad, Sakumo was really unpleased with his dad Ryuma's harsh training method for Kakashi but Sakumo, being top legendary ninja of the nation, he was always busy with missions and out of town most of the time - so he couldn't do anything but to leave Kakashi's training to his father.

His grandpa told him that he was very gifted with their clan secret bloodline limit which was the most powerful summoning jutsu in the shinobi world. According to the elders, this was not something you could train, it was something you must have born with it. 

Kakashi actually was doing really good in all aspects of learning activities and all ninjutsu training, but his grandpa never seemed to please with his improvement and always said, "It's not enough, you can still do more." He was not allowed to play with kids his age, his daily schedule was always full with training. 

He doubt it would make any different, even if his grandpa allowed him, no one would dare to play with him. Everyone seemed kind of scared of him, at such young age, he was feared as some kind of monster even among their clan members. 

It was because of his strong blood line limits which made him able to commune with unseen world, bizarre events always occurred around him, and it's affecting everyone around him someway or another that he was called jinx or monster. His abnormal physical strength also made the other kids feel scared to play with him, especially since that time he accidentally hurt one of the kids at the playground. 

**********************************

He looked up from the chakra control exercise when two shinobi appeared in their training ground. It sounded like something urgent came up for his grandpa, he could see his grandpa frowned at the news. "Kakashi, I've got someting I need to attend to. Will you be alright on your own."  

"Yes, I'll be alright. Jiji" He nodded "Don't worry about me." 

As he got sweaty and exhausted, Kakashi decided to go home a few hours later. When he was on his way back home, he heard two people talking as he got past their shrine gate.

"What's a pity, Sakata just got killed in the mission. You know, I like him a lot."

"Oh, That's very unfortunate. When he was an apprentice, he used to come here a lot, the kid always clean the shrine, he have the great respect for the place. It's sad to see him gone."

Kakashi stood there for a while, he knew Sakata San, he was his neighbour and his son Homaru was his neighbour friend who was five years older than Kakashi. He felt sorry for Homaru,'He must be grieving now', he thought to himself. Before he got home, he ran into Homaru near the playground, he was sitting under the tree crying, and Kakashi approached him to express his condolences.

"Homaru San, I heard what's happened to your dad, I am really sorry that you are going through this."

"Kakashi, what are you talking about? My Dad is fine, he went out for mission this morning.", Homaru looked at him unpleased, all of a sudden Homaru's eyes got widened as he thought of something and run back to the direction of his house.