Chapter-10

Chapter 10 /The Therapy

Kenzo Tenya, was a promising young medic of unit division 2, one of the best in the psychiatrist field. He just received an urgent summon in the middle of his night duty at hospital ordering him to meet with a patient for therapy session. Something didn't feel quite right, but his medic friend rushed back after the instruction, so he couldn't ask for more clarification. When he entered Tsunade's office, he saw a young boy and a blonde man waiting for him. 

"Lady Tsunade, I heard you had a patient for therapy session."

He glanced at the blonde man again who's sitting across from the boy, who was in utterly sulky mood with some bruises on his face. What made them so special to get a special treatment arrangement from Tsunade Sama? The kid looked the other way, completely ignoring Lady Tsunade's the most intimidating stare he'd ever seen. It was an absolute mystery how he was able to stay alive around Lady Tsunade with that kind of behaviour.

"Yes, Kenzo, that small brat there." "Minato will explain you the details & I want his psychological assessments by the morning."

He stiffened as he heard a familiar voice shout out. He nervously stood before his angry medic head lady. He desperately wished that he had not done anything to earn her wrath like them.

"Hey Kid, Kashi, don't make things difficult for Kenzo. If you dare cast your little genjutsu on my colleagues again, I will kill you myself."

"Now gentlemen, you are free to use my office, Excuse me as I have to go fix my poor colleagues thanks to certain someone's else genjutsu." "Minato, you are to keep an eye on the kid and my colleagues. Make sure no more genjutsu, no more weird jutsu, understood?"

"Yes, Tsunade sama, I will take care of everything here. Sorry for all the troubles today."

Minato said apologetically, as she left the room.

Kenzo thought to himself, why did he feel like Tsunade Sama looked sad at the same time? Wait! Did she say Minato? The blonde guy was Minato, the Yellow Flash - Konoha new legend. No wonder he looked familiar. He was the one who was as strong as the Sanin, feared through out the nations.

Then the terrible silent came, they started to look at each other, there was something wrong with the atmosphere in the room. It was kind of uneasy vibe around between the blonde guy and the young boy. In his mind, the blonde guy was like a parent who's getting angry at the child's bad behaviours while the kid was acting like he got really annoyed by being scolded.

"Hi, Kenzo San, Thanks for coming to meet with us at the last minute notice. I am Minato Namikaze, This is Kakashi Hatake. We are here to seek your help on Kakashi's psychological evaluations."

Minato greeted and introduced themselves to Kenzo with an apologetic smile. He let out a sign, turned to the young boy, who stubbornly staring at the windows.

"This little trouble maker kept messing up with everyone here the whole day. But I am sure he won't dare to do this again. "

"It's honoured to know you Minato San, I heard a lot of good things about you. I didn't know that you are Genin sensei."

"I am not, Kashi Kun is a comrade in my battalion and he's a Jonin like me."

Kenzo looked at the young boy in disblief, he glanced at the blonde man again, asked Kenzo.

"Oh, how old are you now? Kakashi Kun?"

"10, I joined the battalion two years ago." Kakashi stated.

Minato also nodded, a thick silence suddenly fell among them again. Kenzo was always a professional shinobi, never letting the captive emotions overwhelmed him. But he felt so terrible for the boy when he learn the boy's age, so he had been in the battle field since he was 8. He tried to shake his thoughts and observed the boy, he finally realised something, the boy did have the eye of the war veteran, who's seen the cruel side of the shinobi world. He thought he unintentionally made the boy uncomfortable with his behaviour, so he tried to straighten himself up at the desk and decided to start the therapy session.