Chapter-11

Chapter 11

The lunch was great, he didn't know before his snake sensei knew how cook really well. It had been two years since he last saw his Orochi sensei. Kakashi always thought of him as one of his important people like Minato san, Tsunade Oba-san. Though he didn't have any family and he had to become an adult at very young age, a part of himself was still a child, he thought. When he closed his eyes, his therapist - Kendo san's words to him yesterday still echoing in him. "Family? You don't have to have same blood to be a family."

Did people like them think of him more than just their fellow ninja? Minato and Tsunade were always like the shining sun and moon in his darkest days, they were both so kind and tolerant to people like cold-blooded killing machine as him. At the same time, Orochi sensei was his dark angel back in the days, who trained him how to survive in the darkness alone without any help.

Family or whatever, they were surely his special people whom he couldn't afford to lose, that was one of the main reasons of him trying to getting stronger everyday. But this was the reason which made him stay at ease, he still have people who care about him and he had his second chance not to let any tragedy repeating to his people again. He would definitely find that demon one day, kill him with his own hands and break the curse.

"Kakashi, are you alright?"

He jerked as his snake sensei's hand came to rest on his shoulder, "Sorry, Orochi sensei, I was just thinking about the new jutsu I've been working on."

He just lied straight to his sensei's face, he couldn't reveal his clan's secret to anyone's else. This was his burden alone, which would be buried with him to the grave. Orochi sensei looked at him for a moment, there was no emotion on the head of familiar pale face, but he could feel it that his sensei was worried about him because of his spending a lot of time together with him in the past.

"I heard you got nearly killed by Sasori's poison and the fact you got poisoned while you were trying to save your weakling comrades from him. Is that true? Kakashi?"

Oh, no his sensei was pissed off by his failure in the battle.

"Sensei, I've got your point, I know Shinobi must put his mission fist. But sensei when I saw my team mates dying right before me, I felt like a part me will be gone forever if I didn't do anything when I can still reach them. I don't want to live my life regretting it for the rest of my life. If this makes me a failure or trash, I have no choice but to accept it."

Kakashi said, quietly, then a hand came flying from nowhere, striking down on his cheeks, the power of the strike even caused his visions to be dotted red, before him Orochimaru was looking down at him, narrowing his eyes, he said angrily.

"You've grown weak Kakashi. That attitude of yours will get you killed one day. Did you already forget what happened to your mighty dad when he saved a handful of those losers."

"Sensei, with all due respects, you do not talk about my dad like you know it. I will not repeat the same mistakes as he did, I am fully aware of what I am doing. You've seen the result, we can say we've won that battle against Sasori."

Kakashi said, he was glad that he was able to hide his emotions under his mask, still he could feel himself shaking. 'Another argument again?',he thought, 'it's just his special people expecting a lot of good things from him., unlike Tsunade sama case, Orochi sensei really wanted him to grow stronger no matter what.'

"I didn't mean to disrespect your dad. Kakashi, I always thought you were the kid with unwavering resolve. Now I am not sure about it now, you are not taking it seriously anymore, are you? Your reckless fighting style is weak against poison user like Sasori, you were supposed to wait for the opening and strike him hard when there's a chance, but still plus to your weakness you still rushed in to save those pathetic asses. "