11 crucio but you calm me

S L Y T H E R I N
C O M M O N   R O O M

The contrasting pair were once again alone in the Common Room and midnight was approaching stealthily.

Diana having gone to sleep early due to backache owing to Quidditch practice.

The library incident when Hermione kicked Tom in his balls long forgotten. (New addition for rrs: see chapter 8)

It was the Halloween night of 1944.

"The other day I heard that guy addressing you as 'my lord'- I'm assuming he's in this club of yours... Am I supposed to call you that? My lord?"

"You needn't."

"Shall it be Tommy then?"

Tom looked towards Hermione, who was curled up on an emerald green couch, her head lying upon the armrest.

"Anything but." Tom shook his head and turned away, but a smile was teasing his lips.

"You called me Mio first. I have never had anyone call me that."

"Let me be your first." Tom said softly, grinning.

Hermione grinned back with a "Fine," and sighed softly before letting out a quiet, contagious yawn.

Tom let out a louder yawn.

(literally couldn't stop yawning while writing this part smh)

"Wake me up before the meeting, will you Tom?"

Hermione watched him nod, before closing her eyes to enter a dreamless slumber.

Opposite Hermione Tom sat, a leg over the other, with a long forgotten book in his hand.

He let his dark eyes rest on the sight of the delicate frame. Her dark lashes, her wild hazel hair... and that witty head of hers. It's safe to say he's never met someone like her.

The weekly routine of going his way to the Knights meeting as the clock struck 11.55pm made Tom stand on his two feet out of habit.

"Accio duvet." A blanket was summoned seconds after his whisper. She can attend the next meeting.

 She can attend the next meeting