💜⁴💜

Y/n's POV,

It's been two days Kim Taehyung kissed me. I was still in shock. I didn't tell Miki about it or else she'd freak out or wouldn't believe me. She was happy that she got to talk with Jimin and all of the others. She also took autographs from them.

I'd also love to get autographs from them but then Taehyung autographed his lips on mine. I felt so dumb for not keeping his number. Maybe he wouldn't want to give me? Then I felt like was I just a fling?

No...he wouldn't do that to me...he was genuine with the kiss right? I still don't know. I don't want to think of that. The moments of him kissing me still lingered in my mind and in front of my eyes. Unconsciously my forefinger grazed on my lips as I smiled.

Miki: Yah you daydreaming again?!

She said pushing me as my head hit the glass of my window with her arm.

Y/n: Yah you always have to do that?!

I said rubbing the place my head just got hit.

Miki: because I've been calling you since 15 minutes and still you didn't respond. So I came to check only to see you getting zoned out.

Y/n: Oh...sorry...

Miki: Nah, I should be the one saying that. I hit you bad right?

She said with a concerned and worried face rubbing on my hurting head. That's what I always loved about her. Even if she's harsh ,she always cared about me.

Y/n: No sis. I'm fine.

I said with a smile convincing her.

Y/n: btw...why did you call me?

Miki: Oh I ran out of some veggies and ingredients. So I was thinking of going out to eat something. You wanna come?

Y/n: Yes of course!

I said clapping my hands in excitement as she giggled.

Miki: Get ready quick then.

She said leaving me alone as I rushed to my closet for a simple outfit. After a few minutes I was done already.

Outfit:

{ Left is Y/n

{ Left is Y/n. Right is Miki}

Me and my sis would always wear matching cloths.I quickly came out of my room finding Miki standing in front of main door. She looked at me smiling and we both got out to eat.

Miki: So...which restaurant?

Y/n: We haven't eat any Korean dishes in a while right? How about any Korean restaurant?

Miki: Mmm... sounds fine.

Y/n: oh oh! I know a restaurant which is really famous for Korean foods! Let's go there.