💜⁶💜

Author POV,

Y/n got down from the bus and looked around the area.

Y/n: The park must be here somewhere...

She started to walk in a certain pavement. After walking for a while, she spotted the park and smiled.

Y/n: Found ya...

She quickened her pace and entered there. It was quite empty that time. Maybe it almost late for people to come here. Good thing he chose this time or else sasaeng fans would disturb him.

Y/n: Where are you Taetae....

She cooed looking around and spotted a man wearing coat and mask hiding his face. She immediately recognized and walked up to him.

She was faced by his back. She gently tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. Even tho she couldn't see his face, she could feel his smile behind it. He removed his mask smiling happily.

 He removed his mask smiling happily

Y/n's POV,

Taehyung: Hi!

He said with a shy smile. Is he the bold Tae I see in every MV?! He's duality is really from another world!

Taehyung: You there?

He snapped his fingers in front of me making me flinch.

Y/n: Yeah! Sorry I zoned out again.

I said smiling at him.
Taehyung: You look so beautiful today...

Y/n:  Thank you.

I blushed a bit on his compliment.

Y/n: So...why did you wanted to meet today?

Taehyung: You're not happy...?

He said with a dropy face already.
I'm gonna die in this moment cause of this happiness...

Y/n: No Tae! I'm more that happy!

He smiled hearing me calling him with his nickname.

Taehyung: Actually since...we both made it official...I thought of an official date...I wanted to take you somewhere for lunch but it's always crowdy. I wanted some alone time with you...

I blushed looking down hearing his melodious voice. But there's something else I need to know...

Y/n: You're just saying making it official and vice versa...I want to know...what kind of thing that you're wanting to be official between us?

We were walking on the empty brick road in the park. Hands almost touching but his gentleman self is not allowing him to hold me hand. Damn! Just hold it boy! He looked at me as I did the same for an answer.

Taehyung: Ever heard of the relationship between Romeo and Juliet?

He said smiling timidly.

Y/n: But...but they didn't get to get together...are you saying-...