💜⁵💜

Y/n's POV,

I rushed to my room and threw my bag on the bed. I quickly took a shower and changed in my PJs even if it wasn't night time. It was already 7:57pm and I wanted to open the cardholder he gave me. Miki did give me weird looks when I was mourning in the bus seat for my foolishness.

But then I remembered about the cardholder he gave me. It must contain something. My energy boosted up which also made Miki's brow knit together. Thankfully she didn't ask me anything.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and sat on the bed. I took out the cardholder and smiled looking at it.

 I took out the cardholder and smiled looking at it

It was a really pretty feminine cardholder. It was handmade tagged and had pretty fabric design just like his choice...he must have chose it specifically for me. At first, I thought I was just a fling but now his actions are making my heart glow with hope.

Suddenly my phone alarm ringed indicating it was 8pm already. I had set an alarm for that time so I wouldn't be late. I quickly opened the button and it was a little paper written,

 I quickly opened the button and it was a little paper written,

OMO! He really wanted to meet again?! And lastly...YOUR TAE had me squeal like a child. But then....

I looked at myself. My brows are not nicely done...I HAD UNSHAVED LEGS! UGH!!! I didn't even shampoo my hair today! Fuck!

I quickly rushed to my bathroom throwing the towel from my hair to my bed. I shaved my arms and legs perfectly. I shampooed my hair with the amount of shampoo that an elephant would use to wash his body. I finished half of my hair conditioning serum. Whatever happens I had to look the best for him.

I came out drying my hair and went to my closet for a nice perfect dress. I had a plenty of cloths and I knew I'd find something good.

Y/n: This one?...nah...not this....eww! I had THIS in my wardrobe?! ....Oh god he'll puke seeing this dress!... I have to go shop now!....ugh hate my life!!!

I kept on taking out a dress and threw it somewhere in my room in dissatisfaction. I couldn't find ANYTHING to wear. Last hope, I called Miki.

Y/n: SIS! Come help me!