💜⁷💜

Y/n's POV,

Yesterday night I came home, ate with Miki and slept right away. Last night was really magical and very special to me. I wish it was longer...

I woke up by the aggressive shaking Miki was giving me. It was a school holiday still she did that, which made me irritated.

Miki: Little shit wake up!!! See what happened!!! Your Taehyung kissed someone yesterday!!!!!

Hearing it, the cells of my brain got shocked and I opened my eyes immediately. I quickly sat down looking at her with widened eyes. She had her phone in her hand with a social media app opened.

Y/n: Wha... what are you saying?! It must be some fan edits...

Miki: No it's not! Someone took a photo of him and a girl kissing in a park, which was yesterday. The girl's face is blurry. I can't see it!

Y/n: I don't believe it!

Miki: Then see it yourself!

She took my phone from the nightstand and opened my social media app. She scrolled a bit and showed it on my face. My eyes were still processing on the vision. I looked at the photo clearly and gasped loudly.

It was me...and him... kissing...my face was blurred so couldn't see clearly. But his face was clearly seeable. Caption was, " Worldwide V's girlfriend revealed"

 Caption was, " Worldwide V's girlfriend revealed"

[ Imagine it's you and Taehyung]

Y/n: Oh...my...god...who clicked this photo?!

Miki: Someone posted it and immediately left his account...no one knows who did it.

Y/n: Is it...

Miki: It's all over the internet! Their agency must have gotten the news already!

I brushed my hair back processing the whole situation...how did it happen...there was no one...

Miki: You know...I don't know but I have a feeling that it's you.

Hell no sissy...

Y/n:  haha! There's no way in earth that it's me.

I laughed but it slowly faded away by her serious gaze on me.

Miki: Whom you met yesterday?

Y/n: Didn't I tell you I went to meet my friend.

Miki: Yeah and friend who?! You chose one of the best dress you had, wore makeup you never did before JUST to meet a friend! Even the dress the girl's wearing is similar to yours! You didn't even tell me his name! Tell me where were you last night?!

I put my head down gulping her each words. I'm indeed suspicious. I never went to meet just a friend like that. Should I reveal it? But what if she deny it?...she won't right? I know my sister...I gathered myself together and faced her. She was looking at me for an answer.