💜⁸💜

Taehyung's POV,

📱📱📱

Me: Hello Y/n...

Y/n: T-tae...did you see the photo in the social media...?

Her voice was tense. Oh baby you don't know how happy I am to tell you ...

Jungkook: Noonaaaa your voice is so beautiful!!!!!

Suddenly the youngest screamed making me stop opening my mouth.

Jin: Stay quiet jungkook!!!

HE said pulling on jungkook's ear.

Y/n: What was that....

Me: It-its nothing.

Y/n: Do you know someone clicked our photo last night...d-did something... happen there....?

She sounded really tense and I couldn't wait to tell her what happened. But then I thought if I don't make it fun and weird in this situation how I'd be the Kim Taehyung huh?! So I decided to have a little fun.

Me: They didn't agree...

I made myself sound gloomy. The members have me weird stares because I was saying the opposite. I gave them a smirk followed by a wink as they understood and grinned specially Jimin. But Jin hyung looked at me with a stern face but I ignored it.

Y/n: What do you mean...?

Me: They want us to-...to end this...

I fake sobbed. Hearing me she sniffed a bit but it was real. Looks like she's going to break down. I immediately regretted on my actions and was about to spill the truth.

Y/n: I knew it. I knew it wouldn't last long. How stupid I am to think I'll actually get you. They would never agree with our relationship. I should've never gone to the festival. I'm so dumb. I'm so sorry...

She started to cry softly. I really wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her. I felt bad for playing with her.

Jin: See? You made her cry.

He said with a firm voice crossing his arms. I mouthed a sorry.

Me: Let's meet Y/n...I have something to tell you.

Y/n: What's the point? You'd probably say something about why or how they didn't agree. Plus the news is everywhere. We can't meet in this situation.

Her voice sounded really broke.

Me: Don't worry about that. I'll make arrangements for us to meet.

Y/n: Okay if you say so...our last meeting.

She immediately hung up the call. Hearing her last words made me feel really bad. Looks like I shouldn't have played like that. Don't worry my love, I'll make it up to you.

Namjoon: Want us to arrange isn't it Taehyung?

I smiled sheepishly and nodded.

*Meanwhile*

Y/n's POV,

I threw my phone away and cried in Miki's arms. What could be more painful than to get your bias and in a friction of second getting him snatched away? Definitely it was unbearable. I'm so dumb to actually think I'll date an Idol and have happily ever afters. It only happens in fairytales.

Miki: Shh...calm down y/n...

She said in a soothing voice rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

Y/n: Now what?!*sob* there's no other way I'm getting to see him again. How dumb I am?! Obviously they wouldn't want their artists to have an affair.