💜⁹💜

Y/n's POV,

The drive was about for 20 minutes as we reached outside of a fancy restaurant. I didn't get surprised because this is normal for VIP people to come here. Miki already paid the taxi for me so I just thanked him and got off. I entered the building and went straight to the elevator. Taehyung texted he's in the top floor and this building was way tall.

*Meanwhile*

Miki got relived yet a bit anxious after letting Y/n off. She shrugged off her negative feelings and jumped on the couch ready to dive in movies but suddenly a notification popped in her phone. She frowned as she looked at it.

Miki: They're coming live...?

*Back to Y/n's POV*

The elevator opened revealing a very beautiful sight of the insides as well as our city through the glass balcony.

Y/n: Woah...so fancy...

Taehyung: I know right.

I flinched at his voice and turned around seeing him standing on the doorway with his hands in his pockets. I slightly bowed as I don't wanted to take things informally since we're officially breaking off.

Taehyung: You look stunning...as always.

He said smiling timidly. Even his simple praises make my stomach flip.

Y/n: Thank you...

Taehyung: Shouldn't you also say something?

Y/n: Say what?

I looked at him confusingly as he wriggled his shoulders making me take a notice of his outfit.

He definitely dyed his hair.

He arched his eyebrows looking at me making blood rush to my face.

Y/n: You look stunning.

Taehyung: Thank you baby.

Did he just call me baby again?! He giggled hearing his praise from me. This is definitely not going to the point that we're about to break up.