🌹20 - Carnival 🌹

Yoongi was excited. Today he would finally get to spend some time with hoseok since the incident had occurred.

He and hoseok were going to be going to a carnival together. Yoongi had never really been to a carnival. Only had seen on on TV.

It was everything yoongi had liked, from rides, to stalls with food, and even the pretty pink candy floss yoongi had been dying to try.

His eomma never really let him eat sweets much. She always told him that they weren't good for his teeth along with his health. Mrs Min was one for being healthy, trying her best to raise yoongi in the same way too.

But today yoongi would have hoseok with him and hoseok never stops yoongi from doing the things he enjoyed.. So it was all going to be good.

They had both planned this outing for a while now but with things such as school going on, something that kept them busy and on their toes.. They never really got a chance. So yoongi was thankful it was now the holidays.

He had initially wanted to go during the afternoon but hoseok convinced him it was more prettier during the night. Hoseok told him the carnival was full of lights at night. Lights that shone from the rides and since it was now winter.. Hoseok's favourite season, hoseok had told him it was all the more better.

He had said something along the lines of "Imagine it's cold and we're both snuggled up in our coats and scarfs whilst walking in the cold weather being able to see our own breath. The lights would be shining from the rides all over the carnival. Imagine how pretty that would be yoongi. And then.. When we feel cold we can go to the food stalls and buy food or even buy hot chocolate with marshmallow."

Yeah... Yoongi would like to think hoseok's more excited than he is.

I mean why wouldn't he? Hoseok barely ever goes out and has fun. His so called" parents" have him locked up at home whilst they're away doing god knows what.

Yoongi may be innocent but that doesn't mean he's dumb. He sees the way hoseok changed the subject everytime anyone mentiones his parents or family, or the way he suddenly hangs his head low with sadness when anyone talks about their amazing parents and how much of a good relationship they have with them.

He knows that hoseok doesn't have the best relationship with his parents.. or family for that matter but what was yoongi to do? If he could take away hoseok's sadness and have him share part of it with him he would.

Anything to make hoseok feel a little lighter.

It's hard though when hoseok doesn't want to open up to him or anyone around him. You see he prefers to keep things bottled up inside of him until he can't take it no more.

It made yoongi mad. So bloody mad. Why didn't hoseok tell him anything? Why doesn't hoseok share his feelings with him? If he is expected to share his feelings with hoseok then the same should go for hoseok.

Hoseok makes yoongi happy so why should hoseok be sad in return? Yoongi doesn't see the point in one freind always being sad and the other happy.

It should be equal. They should both be happy.

But with hoseok keeping his feelings all bottled up like this it was, well.. More than just hard.

So yoongi tries, he tries his best to make sure hoseok isn't sad, enjoying himself as much as he could.

Since today was the day they would be going to the carnival, yoongi had planned to make sure hoseok had as much fun as he could.

As of right now he needed to pass time up until it was time to go out with hoseok....