🌹5 - Invitation🌹

Yoongi was excited because today hoseok would be coming over for dinner. His mum was well aware of how close he and hoseok were and had wanted to meet hoseok, the person that had always took care of her baby boy for her when she wasn't there. It was also a chance for her to thank hoseok.

"yoongi, baby, can you please help me with the food?" Mrs min shouts from downstairs.

Heavy footsteps are heard coming from the stairs letting Mrs min know yoongi was making his way down.

He makes his way to the kitchen seeing his mom cutting the vegetables.

She turns around smiling.

"ah yes yoongi can you please help cut the rest of the vegetables for me"

"yeah sure mom" yoongi says as he goes to wash the vegetables before cutting them.

Mrs min is first to break the silence.

"Soo, are you excited then, to have hoseok over. I know you're always going on about him so I thought why not invite him over. I myself need to see who this young man is that is keeping my baby happy."

Yoongi makes a disgusted face. "mom please don't say it like that, you make it sound like we're in a relationship, and that's just.. Ewe no."

That's gets Mrs min giggling. "why not, I mean you're always going on about him, hoseok this hoseok that, you're practically already in love with him.

Uncomfortable is what yoongi is, do I really talk about hoseok that much. Yoongi thinks to himself.

He's yoongis best freind of course he's gonna think and talk about hoseok all the time, it's perfectly normal ain't nothing wrong with that.

"yeah he's my freind mom, doesn't mean I'm in love with him, it's just that we're always together at school and hang out with each other so I have a lot to talk about to others about him, that's all."

"ahh, okay, sorry baby I thought you two were more than freinds" Mrs min says hands up in surrender.

"oh god no, hoseok's a weirdo I don't think I'd ever be able to put up with him in a relationship, I just about put up with his weirdness being his freind." So no thank you to that offer."

Mrs min and yoongi talk some more enjoying each others company. With Mrs min giggling every now and then thanks to yoongis cuteness.

They both finish cooking and are now setting the table ready for when hoseok arrives.

"oh come on baby are you gonna wear that when hoseok comes over, go get dressed come on hurry up. Mrs min pushes yoongi to go get dressed.

Yoongi sighs slouching his shoulders.

"mom I don't wanna get dressed" he pouts. "hobi is just gonna end up coming in some baggy jeans and a top or something that he probably found somewhere on his bedroom floor."

Mrs min wasn't having it, pouting yoongi is a weakness, but not when he's stood there wearing kumamon nighties with his hair sprouting up all over the place.

"baby, your wearing kumomon nighties, please go change and don't forget to... Do whatever you need to do to that bird nest in top of your head to make it look better, now hurry up hoseok will be here any moment now."

He drags himself upstairs walking up the stairs and going into his room to change.

When he's ready he makes his way back downstairs seeing his mum sat on the sofa.

Just when he's about to take a seat he hears the doorbell ring letting him know hoseok must be here.

Mrs min goes to get the door letting hoseok in.