🌹12 - Party 🌹

Yoongi and hoseok were in class when joons freinds and him had come up to them letting them know of a party that was taking place today at one of the students houses.

Joon told them about how this student was a exchange students and his parents were rich enough to throw a party every few days if they had wanted to and how all the students from the school had been invited.

Hoseok thought it was dumb really, parties were just excuses for teens to mess around and possibly get drunk if they could manage to.

They'd just do stupid shit that would get them into trouble with both their parents and the cops.

Now Hoseok wasn't against the whole idea of partying, it was just that he didn't like that the kids from his school was immature as hell.

So they'd most likely get themselves arrested.

And he wasn't about to do any of them things so he declines the offer telling yoongi he could go ahead if he wants. Yoongi of course pouting and giving hoseok puppy dog eyes that he knew worked a little too well on hoseok, in order to convince him to come along.

Hoseok falling victim to yoongi's puppy dog eyes finally agrees to going with him. Besides he'd need to be there to take care of yoongi and make sure no one hurts him of course.

So he agrees letting yoongi know that he was only going to the 'stupid party' because he wanted to look out for yoongi and make sure no one does anything dodgy when he's not around.

"Okay okay fine I'll come, but only so I can keep a look out for you. So don't expect me to join in on dancing or whatever the hell is it that you're all planning on doing there."

Yoongi nods smiling "Yeah that's fine by me seokie, although I do think you should let loose once in a while you know, you're always so tense. So a little partying won't do you any harm."

Hoseok scoffs nodding his head "What do you mean let loose? I'm fine the way I am, I'm pretty chilled if you ask me. Also I didn't think I'd ever live to hear these words leave min yoongi's mouth, I guess hanging out with your boyfreind really has changed you hasn't it? Says hoseok ruffling yoongi's soft hair.

Yoongi arches his eyebrows in confusion "I'm confused what are you on about, what words?"

"You know the whole letting loose thing, with the way you were before you wouldn't be one to say such things, I mean you yourself were so nervous all the time and didn't have it in you to even speak to others without stuttering, but now all of a sudden your telling me to party and 'let loose'.

Yoongi giggles nervously rubbing his neck, eyes roaming elsewhere, "Yeah I guess hanging out with him just kinda made me a little more confident, but it's good isn't it? Now I'm not as nervous as before so it'll be easier for me to get along with more people."

Yeah yoongi was right, being more confident did mean that he could make more freinds, and hoseok was happy about that, of course he was, but at the same time he kinda didn't want yoongi to make new freinds.

Because if he made new freinds he may or may not be as close to yoongi anymore. It was always just the both of them, and he wanted it to keep it that way for as long as he could.

But he couldn't be selfish and want to keep yoongi to himself forever. So he nods, agreeing with yoongi.

Yoongi jumps with excitement hugging hoseoks arm before getting up to go tell joon they they would be coming.

He makes his way over to joon hugging him from behind, snuggling his face into the back in joon's top. Joon turns around smiling down at yoongi before putting his arms around yoongi, he lifts yoongi up with his hands around his waist, "hey baby, whats up?