Chapter 1. Blue lights and curious people.

************************************
This book is for my grandmother who is now deceased. This song is one of my favorite songs by singer and songwriter: Plumb. It is a Christian songwriter who I am particularly fond of at the moment, as well.
MUSIC BEING USED:
'"Come On Eileen:'" by Dexys Midnight Runners.
Not a complete story. I am still working on finishing it. There are chapters not completed. Please be warned. This is my art. And I am still heavily working on it in the same aspects of completing a story. My grandmother always wanted me to complete a story. She told me she wanted to see me finish a book before she passed away when I was a young girl. I still remember her saying that to me. But she never got to see me complete a story or publish a book, unfortunately, speaking. That's all she wanted from me was to make magic happen with a book being published. But since I am not a professional even though I want to be one badly and make stories. Since I only work from home this is all I could do for you. I am still motivated by her words and what she wanted me to do so much. She used to be my biggest supporter and I am still very thankful for her faith in me and my family who supports me in writing stories. I have created a fantasy novel and a historical romance. Some of the characters are based on fairytale creatures and princesses such as Snow White and Prince Charming from Walt Disney Studios. I hope you like it. The main girl in this story is named after Rapunzel and the old Witch who wants Rapunzel's hair. Her hair is red. I chose red hair because it is the most beautiful I think personally. I've been scrolling through music on my YouTube Channel recently. This story is for my Grandma. In loving memory of her specifically. She died in August 2008 from a stroke. She had bleeding in the brain and sadly passed away from a stroke by doctors who diagnosed it. There was no chance of survival in the medical field. I wanted to write this. Written by American Author Laura Robinson in 2021. Still creating the story so please bear with me. It is a process and so far it's been two years of writing this story about Rapunzel and Queen Mary Stuart of Scotland. Her name is Mary Watson. She is one of my favorite characters I've ever written before on Wattpad. I hope you like her too. She is one of my best friends. An E is an amazing and powerful woman. This story reads as if it were a fairytale for children. I'm not so sure about it right now. We'll see how it turns out and if anything good happens. Only you can make it happen. But it also takes time for things to manifest itself like this. I am an unknown author. I am not famous or anything. But I want to write and get my books out there in the world one piece at a time as I go. The song I used is called Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin on YouTube. It is one of my favorite songs. I listen to it almost daily and on repeat most of the time when I'm alone and thinking. People are saying my books should be movies. I would be so thrilled if that ever happened. I don't think it will but let's all go to the movies together sometime and watch the scenes from my book! I'd be okay with it with any of you. And I thank you for your interest in my life's work. It means so much to me that you are reading my stories now. I didn't think anyone would read them once I published them because I'm a female and self-published them. Most female authors do not get a lot of credit for it and I'm trying to bring a good name to it somehow by writing my favorite characters. Anyways. Yeah. I felt connected to her name. I felt an extremely strong connection with her that I had never felt before. I was awoken by her name in my head and then led to a few videos on YouTube that I watched. I was very interested in her story. And so I started writing hers as soon as I was awake. And this is what I have so far in my story. Yes. This story is about Mary, Queen of Scotland. I had a repeated dream in my sleep and that is how this story was developed in the first place. I figured the dream might've had some meaning to it. I sort of ran with it after that and published my story. Mary Stuart is one of the most famous queens in Scotland's history. I have researched this name and printed a few works of fiction about Mary and her beautiful country. I wanted to visit the country and see everything there was to see in the country. I had plans to visit the space on my own time. I wanted to travel there and see it for myself instead of describing it in my head. I think it's better to see the space you are speaking of and to go to a real place. I wanted to explore some of the castles and exhibits that were there. I don't know if they let you explore the castles. But I would be willing to take a tour of one of the ancient, copper castles. (Princess Cinderella: Disney Princesses.)
Please do not steal any of my words. I will be extremely upset if my words are stolen or reprinted. If you would like to use my work, please, please, please, message me first and then proceed to ask me for permission if you would like to use my book. I don't mind. But ask for permission to use it.
*****************************
Queen Mary Margaret stared dejectedly at her reflection in the broken, glittering mirror. There were shards of glass shattered in bright twinkle lights. Maybe it was a trick of the lighting in her oval chambers. But already she could tell her skin was paler and filled with chalk lines. Her lips were dusted with pale dull powder that glittered in the blue twinkle lights and her hands were trembling as she rummaged through her makeup case in such a hurry. She couldn't find the shimmery lemonade blush or the right makeup brushes at all as she searched. Of course, she knew what blush was and how to apply makeup to someone's skin. But she didn't remember what case it was in for the life of her sanity. Where was it, god? She didn't understand how people fell in love with her appearance as the single candle in the window started to flicker until it was gone. She examined herself with little interest in the shadows of her chambers.