Chapter 14. Always comes with a price.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FUTURE AS AN ENTIRE CHAPTER PAGE WRITTEN BY ME. CHAPTER 14 TO BE REVIEWED PREVIOUSLY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I AM ALWAYS DEVELOPING IDEAS OF MY OWN. I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN CHAPTERS AS I GO ALONG. I'M A LITTLE FLUSTERED AND SURPRISED THAT PEOPLE ARE READING MY STORIES AND SEEM TO LIKE THEM. I'M REALLY ENJOYING MY TIME ON HERE WITH ALL THE RESPONSES TOWARDS IT SO FAR ON WATTPAD EVEN THE REVIEWS FOR MY BOOKS ARE REALLY AMAZING. WHEN THEY HAPPEN TO BE REVIEWED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHO CREATE REVIEWS FOR THESE. I GET SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE SOMEONE READING AND REVIEWING BOOKS WRITTEN BY OTHER PEOPLE DIVING INTO THEIR WORLDS AS AUTHORS. THIS IS A SCENE FROM A WALK TO REMEMBER. IT IS A MOVIE. LANDON MADE JAMIE A TELESCOPE AND THEN ASKS HER TO MARRY HIM. SHE SAYS YES. SHE WANTED A TELESCOPE OF HER OWN. <3 SHE DIED FROM LEUKEMIA AND EVENTUALLY MARRIED LANDON IN THE END OF THE MOVIE BEFORE SHE PASSES AWAY FROM CANCER. I HAVE READ THE BOOK AND OWN IT. I HAVE READ IT A LOT OF TIMES. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BOOK. I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LIKE NICHOLAS SPARKS AT ALL HONESTLY. BUT I LIKED THIS ONE A LOT ACTUALLY. I ALSO HAVE THE LAST SONG STARRING MILEY CYRUS. TWO WONDERFUL NOVELS WRITTEN BY NICHOLAS SPARKS. BEST-SELLING AUTHOR. ANYHOW. YEAH. I LOVE NICHOLAS SPARKS. MY BOOKS BY HIM ARE BATTERED WITH AGE. THEY ARE REALLY OLD BOOKS, BUT I'M KEEPING THEM AROUND STILL. I MIGHT NEED NEW COPIES BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY FALLING APART. ONE OF MY MOST VALUED BOOKS I HAVE IN MY LIBRARY RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER SPEAKING. I HOPE MY OWN BOOKS BRING YOU A LITTLE OUNCE OF JOY LEFT IN YOU SOMEWHERE DURING THE PANDEMIC OF COVID-19.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Mary was seen walking down a path of thorns. Mary didn't have many belongings with her that day. But she had one thing: and that was the love she had for her kingdom tied securely in her heart forever. Mary had her long, glowing red hair tied in tiny ringlets. Each curl had a bounce to their boldest perfections and were admired throughout the land as her hair was often seen glowing with a burst of warmth and abundance in fruition. Mary stretched her arms and sighed in the warmth of the golden sunlight. Today would've been almost perfect, too. Except if she hadn't stepped on a sharp piece of wooden bark in her way. As Mary's eyes scanned the rose-colored horizon, thoughtfully she saw a tiny pair of wings flutter in the distance between two light yellow flowers. Mary identified the wings belonging to a small pixie. 

The pixie suddenly turned and sensed Mary's presence. 

Mary was shocked at how lovely the small creature's face seemed. Mary did a tiny bow in respect to the pixie, and the pixie giggled in response. The pixie suddenly realized who Mary was immediately. Mary was royal by blood. The pixie returned the bow to Mary, and Mary smiled brightly at the obvious recognition from being royal in the kingdom. 

The pixie had a pair of light purple wings that glittered in the sunlight. Mary didn't know the pixie or what her name was, either. Mary thought of asking the pixie. Only the pixie flew away in a matter of fast motion before Mary could say anything to her. Mary watched the pixie leave the forest with wide, curious eyes that were very responsive. Mary saw the pixie turn and glance back at Mary's slight figure. Mary was wearing flat-toed shoes that were similar to ballet shoes. The shoes were a very soft baby blue color with sparkling diamonds sewn on them, too. The shoes were made only for her specifically. The shoes had a light blue tint to them that Mary found sort of beautiful to look at. Mary received the shoes from a shopkeeper who had been admiring her for a while now. Mary didn't think it was outlandish behavior. It was just a little overwhelming to be admired so deeply by her people. Mary wasn't expecting anything for her. Mary thought very little of herself and where she stood politically.