Chapter 16. Love and War at Sterling Heights.

Mary and Francis from Reign. Not my YouTube video used. I really like the show Reign on Netflix. I truly believe it is underrated. This is what my book is mostly about. A Queen. I looked up to Mary when I saw this show at my first time experiencing it on Netflix. Such a cool production. Really worth the views it has received so far. There are currently four seasons of it being worked on. This show also stars Megan Follows who played Anne on Anne of Green Gables. Mary Queen of Scots is portrayed by one of my favorite actresses ever performed. Her name is Adelaide Kane and I follow her on TikTok. She doesn't follow me back but that's understandable because she is famous and probably didn't see it anyways. Such a cool show. I really liked it for what it was about. I am currently on the second season. Also Tangled starring Mandy Moore who is from Nicholas Sparks novels. Famous as well for being Jamie Sullivan who marries Landon Carter. I love Adelaide Kane. She is a very talented young woman. If you haven't watched Reign I highly suggest you give it a try. Adelaide Kane is an actress for Mary Queen of Scots. I want to see Scotland at least once in my lifetime. I would love to travel there and see the different lands in Scotland. Maybe visit Mary Queen of Scots and learn more about her. I've watched YouTube videos about Queen Mary of Scotland. She was one of the greatest leaders of Scotland. They ever had in their history. I was drawn to her name somehow. Don't know how. But I wanted to write about her. Some people said I was a gifted writer. Some people were also truly fascinated with her red hair and where she was ultimately from. I love this story and the responses it's receiving so far. I am so so so grateful. I loved Rapunzel too. I have read books as well and have researched them both for a long time now. I know a lot about them just from reading. But yeah. That's me and what I like to do. Also: if you want to watch Reign on Netflix apparently you cannot. They got rid of all the other seasons for some reason. They only have season four. Unfortunately speaking about. But I get chills every single time. A huge thank you to whoever paid for our food order while we were waiting in line at the cash registers one day. I was really overjoyed when I heard someone was kind enough to pay for it in the car behind us. Whoever you were. I appreciated it a lot too. You are a noble citizen to a couple of strangers waiting for food to be delivered to us. I believed in the goodness of people that day. It was miraculous and very nice of you too. You were so sweet.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
(Mary when she was a baby and her mother. (Kathleen; she is the Queen who is often mentioned in the book I have written on here. Written by me. She is red-haired even as a little baby. Red-haired girls are nice girls, too. We like them very very much. Mary is supposed to be Rapunzel. Rapunzel and Mom. This is a video clip from one of my favorite television shows called: "Reign." The show focuses on Mary Queen of Scotland and then follows her throughout her adult life leading up until her death after she loses Francis who is her husband. Francis and Mary have been together for a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, long time. They were put together since they were children. People wanted them to be leaders. Mary has a really hard time with his departure ultimately.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Adelaide Kane as Queen Mary Stuart. But imagine her with red-hair instead of darker colored hair. Adelaide Kane is an American actress best known for her role as Mary Stuart from Scotland. She is the Queen of Scots in the TV Show on Netflix running from October 17, 2013. I was able to follow the show pretty well. (Adelaide Kane.) I picked the video. I was searching through YouTube and wanted to use a video with Adelaide Kane. (Mary.)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆