Chapter 15. Rapunzel's Mirror Is Shattered In Rapunzel's Tower.

To be considered as the Curse. Chapter 15 in the novel is written by me. This scene is from YouTube.com. Not my video used. It is from one of my favorite movies ever recorded in history. This is a novel by Nicholas Sparks. Writer. The words you are about to hear belong to me. Please get permission from me before you use them. I am generally okay with it being used in other formats. But this particular story is one of my most prized possessions as an author and creator. Thank you for understanding what I am saying. This is still a story about Rapunzel and Mary Queen of Scotland. I really really liked the Queen of Scotland and decided to write about her. I have done my research on her for history purposes only. I have read novels about Rapunzel, too. Was really into everything I had previous knowledge about on the Internet. Please give Mary Queen of Scots a Google search. :D I did so in my free time. She is really interesting and you can learn a lot about her too. I one-hundred percent suggest this. She is one of my favorites. Except she doesn't have a happy ending because of what she tried to do to Queen Elizabeth. <3 This song means a lot to me right now. It's called: "I'll Fight" by Chris Daughtry. I used a clip from Tangled starring the voice of Mandy Moore. She was in A Walk To Remember with Shane West as Landon Carter. It's such a beautiful story. But also so, so sad because she doesn't get to live her life. Landon Carter never took off his ring when he was betrothed to Jamie Sullivan. Even after the end of the story, he finishes telling it by Nicholas Sparks. :D Song: Four Moons by Mandy Moore from Nicholas Sparks. (Books.) Ever After is a Cinderella story starring Drew Barrymore as Cinderella. It's one of my favorite movies even today. Drew Barrymore really played Cinderella very well. I appreciated her acting and portrayal of Cinderella in the movie. The ending gave me extraordinary chills, and it will be something I remember. The ending is really good, as well. And Cinderella marries her prince as she should get a happy ending. She was mistreated by her stepmother for most of her life. People are calling Cinderella a hero in literature. She is modeled after by children. I dressed up as Cinderella for Halloween one time because I really liked her and what she stood for. The costume I had was homemade, and I think I still have it. It was a really pretty sparkling white, and it had lace fabric with glittered sequins on it. My hair was in an updo type of thing. I loved the costume because it was made for me to have as a gift. It was a really nice costume. I still remember it and wished it was still around today to have. Probably wouldn't wear it, but it's still nice to have as a momento from Halloween. I was at least seven years old, and I wanted to be Cinderella in a pretty white ball gown with glass slippers. I haven't met a fairy godmother in my life before. But how cool would that have been to see a real fairy godmother who gives you glass slippers and a prince for free just because you were kind to someone who probably needed your kindness and love and supportive heart? Song Used: Two Black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood. I used to sing her songs to myself when someone requested it. This video is from Wizard of Ahhs by Pentatonix on YouTube.com. I really like the Wizard of Oz and thought this YouTube video was pretty cool. This video is by Todrick Hall, who is a singer. The video has over twenty-three million views on YouTube already just from being the Wizard of Oz. I enjoyed this video and watching it on YouTube on my own personal channel. Very important video. I hope you like the video, too. Please watch the Wizard of Oz if you haven't watched it before. The ruby slippers were my favorite part of the movie. I also liked the Scarecrow and the Cowardly Lion too. There is a novel called Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I have a copy of it already. I'm pretty sure I have all of the books in the series by Danielle Paige. The author follows me on Twitter. She's really nice and I was so excited to see she followed me back. I wasn't expecting her to follow me on Twitter just because I liked her books. (Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige: Barnes and noble books.) Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. (Collection.) Music video featuring Todrick Hall as the Wizard of Oz. Pentatonix. Yes. The book is called Dorothy Must Die. I was very opposed to the idea. But it is still a really good book to read by Danielle Paige. I really liked it, and Dorothy takes a long time to die actually in the book. It was infuriating but entertaining to read. Thank you to Danielle Paige for following me on Twitter and liking a few of my tweets I wrote about on Twitter. I appreciated it a lot from an author who knows how to write incredible words on a page. (Todrick Hall) Pentatonix really wanted to do the YouTube video. Please watch the video above you. It is about Snow White. It is from a television show called The Tenth Kingdom. This is a conversation, too.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Mary was sitting on a wooden stool. Her light blue dress was almost pale-silver in the moonlight. She was using bright blues, soft, lime greens, stunning, light golds, and shimmering, deep burgundies to shade a drawing. She had a splatter of green paint on her hands. And the soft red in her hair was tied back with a few wooden pencils in a messy but tidy bun on the top of her head. Some of the deep, red strands were falling from her eyes. So she tried pulling them back with her small hands to make a loose bun with her fingernails.