Chapter 13. Snow White's Enchanted Wedding with Prince Charming.

It's not written yet. I am still working on it. But please stay tuned for more details on my writing. ALSO: Here is a scene from one of my favorite television shows ever. It is called Once. I call it that for shortness. It was on ABC Family Shows. It doesn't play on TV anymore. They didn't want to keep it going for some reason. It saddened me, but it was their decision ultimately. Just wished they had kept it going for others to see and experience it, too. In the process of being written as third-person POV in my novel currently. In my head, I have it laid out already as a passage about weddings written by myself and edited. I hope to have my own wedding someday and think of this one for Snow White. I've seen her movie thousands of times already on Disney Plus. Wish it was available to watch officially on Netflix. But it's not, unfortunately. Disappointed Netflix took it off. From the author of this book. Kristen Stewart as Snow White. This movie is called Snow White and the Huntsman. I haven't seen this. But I own it on video. Maybe one day I'll see it. But I'm in no rush to see this movie truthfully. I've seen parts of it, but I was only allowed to watch a few scenes from it with Kristen starring. It's definitely for mature audiences only. I'm not interested in movies like that. I really like Kristen Stewart, however. I don't have anything bad to say about her character. Respect to Kristen Stewart, who takes pictures with her fans who ask her in person. The television show I am speaking of is Once Upon A Time from ABC Family Shows. I used to watch it all the time. I liked it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Everyone who was anyone was there at Snow White's wedding. The smooth and golden cathedral chairs were packed with people wearing colorful clothes and sipping fancy champagne bottles with sparkling red-apple wine. Some of the guests were laughing and talking excitedly amongst themselves as they waited for the bride. Her name was Kathleen. And she was the most beautiful girl they had ever seen wearing a white, flowing gown before. Everyone was anticipating the wedding. There were little men lined up against one wall. They were talking and gossiping as one of them slowly fell asleep.