semi eita

"talk to me again when you're fucking calm." you say and sit down on your plushy bed.

semi groans and just wants to engulf you in a big hug, apologize and make up for this idiotic fight. however, the best of him can't help but want to, for once, fix this problem regarding whatever it is.

"y/n-"

"eita, can we just... talk about this tomorrow?"

"... okay." he responds and with slow steps begins to walk out of your room.

once he reaches your outer door he shouts "I love you!" which only causes your eyes to well up even more than they already are. he locks the door with his key that your parents gave him; that's right, your parents wanted him to have an extra key to your house because your clumsy self can't help but forget your keys everywhere.

the moon shines lightly, creating a beautiful shade over his face

the moon shines lightly, creating a beautiful shade over his face. his hair flows with the smooth wind and he drags his calloused fingers through his hair while groaning.

"FUCK!" semi shouts and kicks a lamppost.

he trudges away from your side of the road to the other, barely minding the whistling owls in the distance. engulfed by putting his headphones on to blast music, he completely misses the stronger light nearing him. his feet continue to force him over the road, and the one time he wants them to continue they stop.

the lights come closer and closer and soon enough a loud fare emits from the broad vehicle. the driver panics and immediately slams his foot onto his breaks and pulls on everything he can, yet he can't help but feel paralyzed as his eyes meet semi's scared gaze. and not only is semi's gaze full of horror, they're showing his prickly tears and his stained cheeks.

you hear a loud toot and you jump out of your bed in fright

"jesus christ, bruh." you groan and slowly trudge towards your window to see if any inconvenience has happened. however, your eyes land on the figure running over the road with headphones over his head. a truck enters your line of sight and as you prepare to scream, semi turns to his side to meet the truck head on.